2004 Hyundai Tiburon

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

This has been my favorite car!!! It is awesome!!!

By on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, no mechanical issues and at 100,000"

Cons: "small back seat and thats all of the cons"

"This is a great car!! I bought it new and it now has 100,000 miles on it but still runs like a champ!! I have never, I repeat never had to take this car into the shop for anything other than standard maintenance, like oil changes etc.. I can not say enough about this car. it has been reliable and fun to drive and actually does really well in snow/ice and bad weather conditions. Sadly We are considering trading it it in as we need a more roomy vehicle but that is the only reason. It is a stylish fun car that performs, what more can you ask for. Hyundai put together a winner with this vehicle and i would buy another one in a minute if it were possible. If you have bigger kids or ride other people in the car the back seat is pretty small so it will hinder you there, but its a sporty car so that is to be expected. If your considering buying this type of car I say BUY IT, you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks Hyundai for a car that served me soooo well for 5 years and never gave me a minutes trouble!"

My Favorite car yet

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "good price and easy to upgrade!"

Cons: "front wheel drive!!!!!!"

"So i bought one for my first car loved it and bought a 2008 Se for my second car. I would give this car a 10 all around but in terms of performance I needed a little work. I put about $3000 into mine and I don't regret it at all, I got it up to 350 horse power and love the way it drives. I may even.buy another one when this one hits to many miles. And if anyone has a 2008 SE the parts I would recommend are. 1. Full Injen CatBack Exhaust system ($1000) 2. Injen Cold Air Intake ($300) 3. K&N Racing series Air and Fuel filters ($200) 4. DC Sports Racing Carbon headers ($1000) 5. Tuscani Elisia Engine management Upgrade Mega chip ($570) 6. ECU STR Remap ($0) it doesn't cost anything if you have the reflash monitor but be careful my buddy blew his engine. But good look tibby drivers!"

I love this car so much!

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Excellent drive, fun car, very stylish"

Cons: "Huge blind spot, hard on aging backs"

"I bought my Tiburon March 1, 2003, brand new, off the lot in Knoxville, TN with 28 miles on the odometer. And I haven't really looked back! She's carried me all over the South East US, moved me to, from Central FL, and then to, from, and back to Pennsylvania. The first weekend I had the vehicle, I drove to Marion, NC. The third weekend, I racked up over 1,500 miles in 2 days. It's a PLEASURE to drive... Once you get used to the blind spots, which are, sadly, huge. I have had only a handful of complains about the vehicle in the past 8 years. 1) The blind spots on the rear, especially the passenger side. If you get good with the side mirrors, you can compensate some for this. 2) The moonroof's drainage tube leads right over the amp. This has led to having the amp replaced THREE times. 3) Replacing the headlights is such a pain, I just have it done when I have an oil change. 4) Despite the 132 k miles... Long distance trips are very hard on the back. Tooling around backroads and for little "jaunts" on the highway are fine, but 12 hours with all your stuff crammed into the car... not as fun. 5) I was 22 when I bought the car, and I'm 30 now. Getting in and out is sometimes awkward. But all that said, this has been an EXCELLENT little car. She is as straight as ever, despite two people running into me within a 6 month period, gas mileage is really not declined at all from the day I purchased it, and maintenance has mostly consisted of replacing wearable parts. This is an incredibly sure-footed little car too! Driving in bad weather is really no issue, and I've never had a problem unless my tires were near needing replaced. My pet grooming services have me driving all over, and no driveway ever phased me getting to work. I can't complain about the looks either. Even after 8 years, my little black car still turns heads. Hyundai's full bumper to bumper warranty and warranty coverage was excellent, the dealerships I have dealt with have been incredibly helpful, and I really could not be happier with the car I have. I do need something larger for work, but I'm probably going to pass this to my fiance when I have a new vehicle. Here's to another 132 k miles!"

Love my Tibby

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

"I love my Tiburon. Out of all the cars I have owned this car has to be my favorite ride of all. outstanding power. Great looks, and comfortable. This car has been good to me and I am not going to sell it. I would rather fix any issue it may have then throw it to the curb. A GEM of a car. I have owned Cadillac , Honda, Ford, Chevy, and Toyota and never in my life thought I would love this car more than any other Make or Model."

Getting to know my tibby slowly

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "cheap, fast, sporty, reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "hungry for tires, cheapy interior , too beautiful"

"well i bought this car a few weeks or more ago for 8.5K it is lowered, stock engine, tuned exhaust and fresh paint with low miles. it has had 2 owners which didn't really take the best care of it in the interior (didn't even have a stereo)and a few broken hinges etc.. but all that aside. Drive-wise i was surprised! this car has some serious power. i have the GT so it is a V6. i have noticed that it seems to wear tires out a bit fast but i can't complain performance-wise i am thoroughly impressed. the interior is very sporty with the gauges i do wish the previous owner had left a stereo then i could've reviewed the stock speakers. the back seat of my car is leather and the front is cloth (unsure whether this is normal or prev.owner swapped it) but it is just basic, not allot of space for people in the backseat but the trunk is fairly large. i noticed some parts could've been designed better like the moonroof/sunroof flap.. mine is just badly stuck but atleast the electronics work. great for single people/coupe lovers/couples/sport enthusiasts. overall a great looking, fast driving, sturdy car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tiburon near Honolulu. See local deals