2004 Hyundai Tiburon

Based on 319 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Fun sporty car

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "cd/casset premium sound system, cold AC"

"car shows some wear to the paint on spoiler, would not take much to remove it and have it re-painted, drivers side door handles needs repair, other than that its a very sound, fun car to drive, we just need to fine a small truck for he weather in Maine, Car was purchased in Va had only been diven in ME for 1 1/2yrs no rust"

great an reliable car.

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, body kits look amazing"

Cons: "as mileage, hooking up a sound system was a pain,"

"I wasnt looking into import cars because ive always had muscle. This one caught my eye. The transmission (6spd) was a bit clunky but I got used to it. The hp wasnt thst great but with a bit of money an a body kit (sc-5) it is a beautiful an very fast car. I run 11.3 in a quarter which is plenty fast for me. I get people asking me all the time, what kind of car is that? Always getting honks an thumbs up while on the beach. My true opinion of the car....its reliable, can take a beating an for 5 years was my daily driver. Nothing major replaced. Regular maintenance, kept everything smooth. Only problem was a the tps (throttle position sensor) needed to be replaced 3 times in 7 years. Thats really my only complant. I love this car!"

IT"S ALL ABOUT STYLE!

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "A CLASSIC STYLING MASTERPIECE"

Cons: "Hyundai undeserved quaity reputation -"

"Hyundai designers unabashedly stole this style from a bit earlier Pininfarina Ferrari. In my opinion the resultant Tiburon coupe is one of the most beautiful styled cars of all time. Mine is black with tinted windows,dark gray 19" wheels and most decorative chrome removed. The low, square stance and shark influenced front end just scream ULTIMATE STEALTH. We're both tall and over 75. Not he typical very young Tib owner. Yes the car sits so low it's hard to get into but once in, I would compare the fit to a worn relaxed tight glove. No excess headroom but comfortable fitting seats and ample legroom. Yes the back seat is useless. But we're retired and don't invite passengers but this space will accommodate the occational grandchild. We keep the back seats almost permanently folded down. The interior back cavern makes a perfect bass speaker surround. Our engine is the inline 4, and luckily have the less problem prone automatic transmission. No It's not neck snapping power, but pretty peppy and torquey. IT is a delight to drive and not be seen in transmission"

Love my tiburon!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "looks amazing, even for a 2006! Nice large trunk,"

Cons: "small back seat"

"If you are short, this is a wonderful car for you, if not, keep looking."

Exciting sports car, great value

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Fast, fun, sporty, looks amazing, comfortable."

Cons: "Super awesome in the snow( sarcasm), gas mileage"

"I bought this car in 2014 with 12,850 miles on it and I'm planning on keeping this car for a long time! Plenty of power and speed to get pulled over. Torque at 3k rpm puts you back in your seat! Comfortable and sporty seating, great features, feels like a higher end car than it really is."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tiburon near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for