2015 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,377 - $21,470.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/9.2

8.4

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

Highly recommend this car!

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Superb value, great ride, wonderful features"

Cons: "NONE!"

"I was looking at Lexus IS or ES to replace an existing Lexus ES. $ were coming in high so i looked at Hyundai. I got a limited edition with all the packages for way less than the Lexus and in actuality, like the car more in many ways than the Lexus. This car is awesome, it has everything one could want in features and technology and it rides extremely soft and quietly. I am so pleased I purchased this car I cannot tell you. This car is as nice as any Lexus, much better value, and is way better than a Honda Accord or Toyota Camrey."

Fantastic value on wheels

By on Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pros: "great looking well made car that is fun to drive"

Cons: "MPG not as stated under normal driving conditions."

"I love my Sonata Hybrid. This is the second one I have owned. It came with almost anything you could ask for as far as comfort technology goes. I have the LIMITED version. It is a beautiful and reliable car. My only complaint is the MPG is not nearly as much as stated in the sticker. Driving the freeway to work daily and around town I get between 30-33 mpg instead of the 40 mpg stated. If I drive at 55 or 60 mph I feel confident I can get better MPG but who drives that way?"

Very good quality

By on Friday, December 11, 2015

I like the clean look of the car

"My second Hyundai Sonata. Very pleased with the limited version. I do wish I purchased one with the front radar tech package. The rear radar warning system is an excellent safety feature. Touch screen is very good. I like the voice phone interface and wish the navigation components were voice controlled. My wife is very happy with the power passenger seat. Overall I give the Hyundai in excellent rating and the pricing is also very good."

I like the clean look of the car

Overall an excellent

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Build quality, Quietness, Comfortable Ride, Tech"

Cons: "Tight drivers cockpit (for me)"

"Overall this car is an excellent vehicle and the features for the price is the cherry on top. I only have 1 complaint and that is my cooled seats don't cool very well. I'm having Hyundai look at them next week. I had a loaner car when mine was in the shop for an oil change, and they gave me the exact same model, 2015 Sonata Limited. And when I used it's seat cooler, it almost froze me out. My car, you can barley feel it. I looked at most of the other competitors in the Sonata's segment and you can not get the level of quality interior build, smooth ride, quiet cabin and awesome technology that the Hyundai offers unless you want to pay $$ more. And even then, the build quality and materials used don't stack up to it. The interior is very spacious, the only complaint I have is the drivers cockpit is not as wide as I'd like. I'm 6'1" and I like to drive with my legs out to the sides and my knees hit the door handle on one side and the middle console on the other, so I have to put my feet towards the middle of the floorboard so I can get enough knee room. But as a whole, very comfortable ride. The quietness of the cabin and smooth ride is great! I commute 5 days a week and I traded in my 2011 Elantra Limited as the road noise and rough ride was a little too much for my liking. Although I did take a drive in the 2015 Elantra and I almost thought of buying it as it has also come a long ways in noise and ride quality as well, but the overall room and tech the Sonata had won me over. I was even thinking of purchasing the 2014 Azera (love the looks and bhp of that car) but again, the tech on the Sonata got me. Passive cruise control is the best. Once I'm on the freeway and turn it on, I almost never have to break or speed up until its time to get off the highway, great invention. The interior quality is very good as is the fit and finish. I hate when you buy a car and you get squeaks and rattles after just a couple years. My Elantra which had 70,500 on it, never once squeaked or rattled, and I can pretty much bet that I won't have that issue either with the Sonata. The back seat has more room than any car in it's class and as soon as you sit in it, you can tell. I always put the drivers seat in the position I like to drive in, then I hop in back to check the leg room. You can sit 3 full size adults on that seat with no issues. The trunk is also of good size and easy to access. I like the new 3 second auto open trunk as well. All you do is walk up behind the car and it will beep 3 times and the trunk will auto open as long as the key fob is in your pocket. Also, I can fit 3 sets of golf clubs in fairly easily. The engine has enough bhp to get you going and the gas mileage has been good. My Elantra averaged around 27 mpg and my larger Sonata is getting 30+. So for the features and quality, it can't be beat. The looks took me a bit to warm up to, I did like the older models looks and really LOVED the Azera's looks. But the more I look at this car, it really does have a refined muscular look to it. There are a lot of cars in this segment and each one does certain things better than the others, but in MHO, the 2015 Sonata does more of them better."

Best car I have ever had!

By on Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pros: "Great price! really quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "none!"

"The 2015 Hyundai sonata sport is an awesome car! I have the quartz white pearl color with the black interior. Not only does the car look awesome, it drives awesome too! Great gas mileage, and this thing is Really quick especially when you put it in sport mode. the navigation in the car is flawless. if you type in or say an address it loads fast and when it says you are at your destination you are definitely there. by far better than any portable GPS. the interior is very comfortable, HUGE trunk. blind spot detection works great, as does the rear cross traffic alert and backup camera. the hands free smart trunk is a really cool feature too. i love the blue link system, and it has a 5 star overall crash test rating. the back seat gives tons of leg room even to a large adult. great buy!"