2015 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,523 - $20,936.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/9.2

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

Love This Car!

By on Saturday, August 6, 2016

Pros: "looks good, comfortable, good options, low price"

"I purchased the Sport 2.4L with the tech package, I had to have a sunroof. I love the sport mode in this car, you can feel the suspension tighten up, and it really gets up and goes for a heavier car. Also, the eco mode is great for on the freeway. Overall, the look of this car is great, it looks like a luxury car with the led lights under the headlights, it is a nice looking car. I was out the door with the extended warranty for 20,000, so a great value as well. The blue link is great, every month I get a health report emailed to me. I can start my car from my phone and turn on the air conditioner or heat from it too, or make sure my car is locked/unlocked all from the app. Hyundai's website has all of your account info, maintenance schedules, payment options, and options to set up service appointments all on their website so it is easy to take care of your car and so handy. I love everything about this car!"

Best bang for my buck

By on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pros: "Quietness of the cabin, equipment, layout, ride"

Cons: "Seats could be a little softer (they are not stiff"

Sonata with a bow

"I am spending 2.5 hours every working day in the car: to me it is not choosing "just a car", but a second home and office. I have invested a lot of time in selecting a new vehicle. Here are the reasons I did not buy competitors: Accord EX (pros: awesome screens and interior quality, nice open layout, camera on the mirror, handling; cons: suspension is on the stiffer side, road imperfections are quite noticeable). Altima (pros: the most comfortable seats; cons: engine noise, no Android Auto(AA)). Fusion (great car overall, but the cabin layout is claustrophobic and rear seat room is the smallest, no AA). 2016 Malibu (looks awesome, but the ride is on a stiffer side and interior is simply "fine"). Camry LE (everything is in place, but it lacks Android Auto/Apple Car, which serves as a live personal assistant during the trip). Sonata is the car where all my stars have lined up: it has definitely the smoothest ride of the bunch, the car irons out all the cracks in the pavement - you do not feel them nor hear them. Sonata is the quietest car on a highway - no tire noise, no wind noise, it feels and rides like a luxury car, even though I got the entry level model without a single option. Cabin layout is very open, you constantly "feel" spaciousness especially with the light interior (light gray or beige). Sonata has a very confident handling, and there is absolutely no "floatiness" as you would normally feel with soft suspensions. Entry-level model comes with the most equipment compared to the cars above: nice 7" screen with lots of features (XM data - traffic, weather), high-quality HD backup camera, AA works great, seats are comfortable on my long rides, and the price tag is unbelievable if you know how to negotiate - very low 18,000s. The sound system generates an unexpectedly good sound quality - it is not what you would think to get in a "stripped-down model". Paired with the cabin quietness the sound is very good. If you choose very nice options like panoramic sunroof, heated/cooled leather seats and a plethora of safety/electronic features, adaptive cruise control, super stereo system - prepare to pay at least 50% more. In my case - it was not worth "half the car", but everyone is different. Confession: I really loved those options, but then brain overruled my feelings and desires. Paired with 5 year full/10-year powertrain warranty and very low maintenance costs this Sonata SE is my perfect choice to be my 2nd home/office for the next 5 years."

Sonata with a bow

Great car in every single way

By on Friday, March 4, 2016

Pros: "As a family car this is the best value."

Cons: "does not have AWD option"

"This is nicely sized, very quiet, and simple to operate car. I like it from inside and all the way out. Available options and packages are cleverly configured and easy to select without buying not needy options ( I do not like sunroofs for instance)"

GREAT CAR!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Features are great! Cooled seats are wonderful"

Cons: "none found yet!"

"I just purchased the all new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited with the ultimate package. I can’t say enough good things about this car. The ride is great, the features are amazing, and the car gets even more MPG then is posted to get!!! The new 2015 model has more room, a redesigned dash, and a lot more features then before, it is over all a larger car the in the past also. We looked at ALL the compotators cars and this is by FAR the best car value on the market. The 10year/100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty just can’t be beat either!"

Second Review on 2015 Sonata

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Quiet,smooth ride,fun to drive,looks are awesome"

Cons: "driver seat and leather"

"I did a review on my 2015 Sonata about 2 months ago. There was been a few issues since that review was posted. I bought the Sport with the premium package which includes leather on the seats and heated front seats. Love them but I did notice less than a month ago that where the seat belt is, its started to discolor and the leather is being rubbed away. I took it to the dealership and of course they are fixing it but the guy told me that its not the seat its me getting in and out of the color and maybe I should move the seat back when I get out or put a seat cover over the seat. First off I didn't spend the extra money for heated seats to put seat covers over it and second off when I called yesterday to see if the new seat came in I found out that the seat is on back order which means that others must be having the same problem. I love this car still no matter what but a little disappointed in the seat issue. I've had my car since Oct 2014 and shouldn't be having this problem. I can see after years but not months. I hope that Hyundai fixes this issue with the seats."