2015 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,286 - $21,455.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/9.2

8.4

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

Great value and good looking!

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "Good bang for the buck"

Cons: "No factory remote start option"

"I traded in my 2012 limited turbo for the 2015 limited turbo, and I am impressed. A little less horsepower than my 2012, but I really don't notice (I am a bit of a lead foot). It is more comfortable, better looking and has more features than my loaded up 2012 had. I strongly suggest considering the car if looking for a midsize sedan. My only complaint is they STILL DON'T HAVE FACTORY REMOTE START!!!"

GREAT CAR!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Features are great! Cooled seats are wonderful"

Cons: "none found yet!"

"I just purchased the all new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited with the ultimate package. I can’t say enough good things about this car. The ride is great, the features are amazing, and the car gets even more MPG then is posted to get!!! The new 2015 model has more room, a redesigned dash, and a lot more features then before, it is over all a larger car the in the past also. We looked at ALL the compotators cars and this is by FAR the best car value on the market. The 10year/100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty just can’t be beat either!"

Second Review on 2015 Sonata

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Quiet,smooth ride,fun to drive,looks are awesome"

Cons: "driver seat and leather"

"I did a review on my 2015 Sonata about 2 months ago. There was been a few issues since that review was posted. I bought the Sport with the premium package which includes leather on the seats and heated front seats. Love them but I did notice less than a month ago that where the seat belt is, its started to discolor and the leather is being rubbed away. I took it to the dealership and of course they are fixing it but the guy told me that its not the seat its me getting in and out of the color and maybe I should move the seat back when I get out or put a seat cover over the seat. First off I didn't spend the extra money for heated seats to put seat covers over it and second off when I called yesterday to see if the new seat came in I found out that the seat is on back order which means that others must be having the same problem. I love this car still no matter what but a little disappointed in the seat issue. I've had my car since Oct 2014 and shouldn't be having this problem. I can see after years but not months. I hope that Hyundai fixes this issue with the seats."

Great vehicle - Great gas mileage 42+

By on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride, Quiet, Great gas mileage"

Cons: "Could have a little more leg room"

"This is my second Sonata Hybrid. I owned a 2011 and the car would average 42-44 in the summer. There was never any problem with warranty service. I had two struts replaced in the front after 40,000 miles, no charge. I also had a back-up camera replaced, no charge. My new 2015 Hybrid is quieter, and rides smoother. The surprise for me is the car is averaging up to 46-48 miles to the gallon. You just can't look at this car you have to drive it."

Blank screen?

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "Many features, nice ride..."

Cons: "Buy after Hyundai fixes the panel issue"

"Overall, I was impressed when I bought the 2015 Sonata Sport. It handles well and has many tech and comfort features to enjoy. However, on day TWO my instrument panel went blank and I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved. Apparently, if the temp drops below 40 dgs, the instrument panel becomes temperamental and goes blank-no mileage display, no system check, the blind spot/signal sounds don't work, etc. This has occurred at least 25 times with my vehicle. My car is at the service center for the third time awaiting a repair, since resetting the panel didn't fix the problem. They've reset it twice on my vehicle. Both times, the panel went back out the next day... The dealership is aware of the problem and is working to resolve this, since it has happened in several areas of the US. Although overall, the car is an upgrade from previous Hyundai Sonatas, they are still attempting a fix on this problem. I am told I should have a fix for my car by next month...right when my first car payment is due...hopefully, it'll be fixed by then."