2015 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,576 - $21,215.

8.2

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2015 - 2015 models.

Hyundai engineers, what are you thinking?

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Cool seats is cool"

Cons: "Cruise control is from Mas"

"This is my 3rd review in 4 days. Driving around the hills and you can feel/see the transmission is in control like on level ground, once the gas pedal is off, the transmission take over. On the free way with cruise control, more strange things happened, if you set at 60, and later you speed up to 75 to pass a slower car, once you are off the gas, the computer "forced" the vehicle to go back to 60 in a hurry? There is no car in front and cruising on the open road, what is the reason to waste energy to slow the car down??? This is the most stupid cruise control I have ever encountered."

Nice Car Overall

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

I don't own this car

"I rented this car for four days and drove it over the pothole infested roads (left over from the tough winter) of Central New Jersey. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the ride, handling noise level, seat comfort and overall functionality were positives. Some minor issues were that the 2.4L seemed a bit underpowered, the center a/c vents were difficult to adjust so that they didn't blow in my face, the elongated trunk restricted visibility maneuvering in tight spaces and the lock/unlock key fob required being near the vehicle and the buttons had to be mashed to work. Nevertheless, If I was in the market for a mid-sized type sedan, I would definitely consider the Sonata."

First and last Hyundai

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Ride after tires unwobble themselves"

Cons: "BLUE LINK"

"This car from day one has not been correct. I find out one week after purchase, the passenger outer door handle doesn't work properly, the car hobbles every morning, then its ok the rest of the day, they say its the tires, if you purchase a Hyundai stay away from BLUE LINK - DON'T!!!! do it. It has been my worst nightmare from day one. It works with an application on your cell phone, it either works, or doesn't, and chances are it won't. I purchased a car with this package, it cost more to have, but I wanted remote start. Well if the app won't work, guess what, no remote start. The car runs off of google maps, its fights you all the time when doing directions. This is one of the poorest cars I've ever owned. I purchased an extended warranty at the time of purchase, I am canceling it. I will keep the car for about three years, just enough for the first warranty to drop off 3yr 36k. Oh an by the way, Blue Link costs an extra on top of the added package for your car. Its an extra $300.00 per year if you include navigation, or $200.00 with out nav. Good luck to the other folks that have one of these cars."

Sonata sport 2015

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Great speed and pick up,Design is smart and modern"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, console poor BlueLink poor"

"great looking car has superior pick up and speed. Smooth ride great control. Lots of safety features such as back up camera and Side mirror warnings . Design is elegant and modern similar to Mercades. Comfortable to drive and seat has enough adjustments for comfort So far no problems ( 3400 miles). Quiet ride can switch to standard shifting if desired on the open highway Roomy in the back seat for two adults Trunk is roomy enough for several luggage etc plus beach Chairs I have the GPS blue link and it's not terrific"

Not what I was hoping for

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Not fun to drive."

"I've owned my 2015 Sonata Limited since Dec 2014. The car has a lot of room and a good ride. Fuel economy has been dissapointing, about 5 mpg less than the sticker claimed. Driving has been a problem. The car will not track straight and wonders from side to side on the highway. Overall I wish I had not purchased the car and I plan to sell it as soon as I can."