2015 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,593 - $21,232.

Based on 20 Ratings for the 2015 - 2015 models.

Sonata sport 2015

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Great speed and pick up,Design is smart and modern"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, console poor BlueLink poor"

"great looking car has superior pick up and speed. Smooth ride great control. Lots of safety features such as back up camera and Side mirror warnings . Design is elegant and modern similar to Mercades. Comfortable to drive and seat has enough adjustments for comfort So far no problems ( 3400 miles). Quiet ride can switch to standard shifting if desired on the open highway Roomy in the back seat for two adults Trunk is roomy enough for several luggage etc plus beach Chairs I have the GPS blue link and it's not terrific"

Not what I was hoping for

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Not fun to drive."

"I've owned my 2015 Sonata Limited since Dec 2014. The car has a lot of room and a good ride. Fuel economy has been dissapointing, about 5 mpg less than the sticker claimed. Driving has been a problem. The car will not track straight and wonders from side to side on the highway. Overall I wish I had not purchased the car and I plan to sell it as soon as I can."

Second Review on 2015 Sonata

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Quiet,smooth ride,fun to drive,looks are awesome"

Cons: "driver seat and leather"

"I did a review on my 2015 Sonata about 2 months ago. There was been a few issues since that review was posted. I bought the Sport with the premium package which includes leather on the seats and heated front seats. Love them but I did notice less than a month ago that where the seat belt is, its started to discolor and the leather is being rubbed away. I took it to the dealership and of course they are fixing it but the guy told me that its not the seat its me getting in and out of the color and maybe I should move the seat back when I get out or put a seat cover over the seat. First off I didn't spend the extra money for heated seats to put seat covers over it and second off when I called yesterday to see if the new seat came in I found out that the seat is on back order which means that others must be having the same problem. I love this car still no matter what but a little disappointed in the seat issue. I've had my car since Oct 2014 and shouldn't be having this problem. I can see after years but not months. I hope that Hyundai fixes this issue with the seats."

My second review

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "whisper quiet ride, body built, fuel economy"

Cons: "smart keys trouble"

"I've reviewed this car when it was 3 weeks old, now it is time to add my second opinion: While this car (2015 Sonata sport 2.4) deserves my initial excitement, quality is not that great as I initially thought. The major culprit is smart keys: one key drains key battery in 10-14 days, and deemed unusable, because every time I change the battery I'm afraid to break a key shell Second key is better - I've changed battery only once after 3 months of use Please note that I've researched everything about battery drainage, and I've done everything to avoid interinfluence between the keys and smartphones, and I'm positive it is not an issue.Real issue is design flow. Another problem is rear window defroster. My car does not defrost the top part of the window - about 1/4 of the glass. Also I've found in user manuals that this car should turn down side mirrors in order to assist parking (p. 3-43) but my car does not do this. I hope to resolve all my problems when I visit dealership because it is time to do the very first oil change."

Look no further

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "spacious, a looker, LED driving lights,"

"If its class, sportiness, comfort, reliability,great gas mileage, or saving money then the Sonata 2015 is what you should be looking for. Having owned a 2009 BMW, 2010 Lexus, and 2013 Audi I tried the Sonata out based upon my wife's suggestion...glad I did, now we own 2 Sonata's a turbo 2.0 (2014) and a 2015 turbo also the 2.0 (traded in the other cars). In my opinion, these cars beat my previous cars in all regards including the price:options value."