2011 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 650 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Excellent vehicle for your value

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "See body of review."

Cons: "Drivers seat needs better support"

"I have no complains about my 2013 Hyundai Sonata that I bought new back then. I've had it for two years exactly and have put over 30,000 miles each year. I've been lucky to only have to do my typical oil changes every 3,000 miles which seems often (monthly) because I love driving the car due to the fairly good gas mileage. I use to own a Dodge Ram 2500 pickup truck that got 11 MPG so this was quite a relief from that. The 2013 Sonata typically gets about 28 MPG on the Highway which I got to say is pretty good since I'm always doing around 80 MPH. It has about 200 HP which is also pretty decent for a 2.5L 4 cyl. I would definitely purchase another Sonata.Pros: Spacious for larger passengers, Trunk space is huge, decent gas mileage (with schedule maintenance's), car is affordable, 100k maintenance package included (Who else offers that in a comparable market?), XM satellite radio, BlueLink (awesome ideas built in.. Unlock you car from your smart phone app... if you want to purchase this car for your teenager then you can track speeds and be notified of locations). Cons: Blue book value of this car depreciates quite a bit. Also the drivers seat needs to be more supportive as this is the seat that is always used. After two years seat is not as comfortable as it use to be."

Dependable, beautiful, compliments all the time

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pros: "Power when I need it along with decent gas mileage"

Cons: "I wish it got better than 36 MPG but I have power"

"I have a very long commute. This car allows me to make that drive comfortable and the car is very dependable. At 38,000 miles now I have had NO problems whatsoever. I love it when people ask me about the car and they complement how beautiful it is."

Love the MPG..told 36 to 42 I average 41.2

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Great Price."

Cons: "Wheel noise."

"This car runs great. I also love the Blue Link in the vehicle. The value is nice for what you get. The design is sporty."

Hyundai's are still JUNK

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Reason: Terrible drive, handling, gas mileage, JUNK

Pros: "The exterior looks updated."

Cons: "Everything else."

"I really wanted to believe that Hyundai's were better. The new look manipulates you into thinking it has improved. The car is still JUNK. Does not handle well, the gas mileage is much lower than advertised, the interior scratches easily and leather is soft and leaves imprints. The back seat is hard and head room is low. The car is loud on the highway, the radio sounds bad, the doors are light and the car feels like I'll swerve off the road when a little wind picks up. I come from BMW's and thought I'd save some money, but the Hyundai is overpriced for this JUNK. I sold it and returned to my BMW family. I feel safer and feel I could sell my BMW at a great price when I'm finished."

Best vehicle value I have ever purchased

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Great price, performane and amenitys"

"For the money, this car can't be beat. Very comfortable, packed with features. It's surprisingly quick and fun to drive."