2010 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 779 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

It's a Good Buy

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I own a 4 Cyl 2006 Sonata. I have 73,000 miles on the car so far as I do a lot of driving and I push the car to the limit. Pros: - Very smooth ride even when I drive it over 100 m/h. - The car is very reliable and quiet; sometimes I forget its running. - The seats are comfortable and the car has a lot of space specially in the backseats and the trunk. - The body style is classic and it will not grow old very quickly. I don’t want to call it Cons I will just call it comments. Comments: -It’s a misconception that a full warranty is up to 100,000 or 5 years. Only engine and transmission is covered for 100,000 miles. I’ve had to pay out of my pocket to replace the AC compressor at 62,000. Warranty is over at 60,000 - I wish the suspension was more rigid. - Quality of plastic is little bit cheaper than the other cars but it’s not very noticeable Over all, I strongly recommend the car for people who are looking for a normal comfortable everyday ride"

Even Better than I expected!

By on Monday, August 9, 2010

"I purchased my 2007 Sonata Limited new in September of 2006. I really thought I was getting a pretty good car for the cost, but I seriously underestimated this vehicle! At 63 years old, I've owned a number of cars - some, very high priced premium labels, others aspiring to be the best, most reliable available. I didn't think I had unreasonable expectations of the Sonata, but, as it turns out, I couldn't have purchased anything, repeat ANYTHING, that would have performed better. Period! This car is HANDS DOWN the best vehicle I've ever owned. It's got 55k on it now, and I absolutely expect to log another 55k before I even consider selling or trading it. Hyundai is showing the automitive world how it's done! I'm a fan."

One of my Best Vehicle I have ever Had

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

Pros: "Low Maintenance,Reliable,High MPG,Perfect driving"

Cons: "Simple insterior Cosmetic Issues"

"I am 36 and I had VW Jetta,Toyota Camry, Honda Civic and This one 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL. All of them were great and this one is also way beyond what people thinks. I bought it When it had 85,000 miles on it Sep 2012 from its first owner, I still have it and as a second owner,and planning not to sell it since it is Perfectly reliable. It does not have the timing belt. So you don't have to change anything. Milage/Gallon is pretty good for a car 2.4 engine car. It is giving me always more that 25 miles per gallon. If I have to be precise i can say 28/32 for sure. Low maintenance. There a few cons by the way. Like interior cosmetic issues like windows button. It is floppy but it works. I can definitely keep driving it and I will keep it. There is a check engine light issue you need to know it is coming from emission. I have replace that piece twice like around $200 each time but for a mileage that i have taken so far like 100,000 in 3 years, It is OK. No other expenses. And please consider this car. I can say Instead of paying more to Honda i would get Hyundai since you can get the same type of a car with a better price. Since nobody knows it. It is not popular like the other two brand. But i can definitely say I LOVED IT SO MUCH."

Great car

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the money & it still handles well"

Cons: "Tinted windows are not standard on the 2007 Sonata"

"I bought my 2007 Sonata in March 2008, with 20 miles on it. Since that time I have put over 210,000 miles on it. The only maintenance it has needed outside of routine maintenance (oil changes, tires, batteries, etc), was that I had to replace 2 switches in the right rear door (door lock and window controller) in 2009 and 2010. I still put it on the highway and the V6 never hesitates or knocks, plus the gas mileage is still great."

My Sonata continues to be awesome!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Great fun to drive with super power"

Cons: "Wow, I can't think of one!"

"This car rides well, gets 28 on the highway for a 6 cyc, plenty of leg room front and back, tons of trunk space and fabric has been easy to keep clean. Cup holders are well placed. The car has protected me when I was in a wreck. The car is fixed and I continue to drive it! I love the XM feature."

I love this car.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Great price, well kept secret, very fun to drive"

Cons: "the cloth interior mixed with kids and dogs"

"No repair bills , basic up keep, pretty color no timing belt, sun roof, speed to pull out or pass, gas millage yea! safe children = happy woman"

200k and still moving

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"200,000 with no major issues. Oil change, tires and fluid changes is all I have done."

READ THIS FOR SURE

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"My wife drives a late model 535 BMW. My Sonata LX puts it to shame at less tha half the price. Last month a full size SUV surved in front of me making a turn at high speed on a six lane and was leaning my way. I hit their passenger side door at about 45 miles an hour. The SUV was like a ball bat slaming a base ball. The SUV went air born, turned 2 complete 360 roll overs in the air, landed on it's wheels and hit a second vehicle My Sonata was totaled from the front bumper to the windshield including the drive train. I was totally unhurt and my two large dogs laying on the back seat remained in place clamly looking at me like "What was that?" God bless the Hyundai although I did use another one of my 9 lives. Just bought another one"

By on Monday, June 15, 2009

"Have 46,000 miles on my 2006 Sonata. I have had absolutely no problems since I have owned the vehicle. Its loaded with safety features and the price was much cheaper than its similarly equipped competitors. The ride is smooth and quiet. The engine is very quiet even at high speeds. The 6 cylinder engine has lots of power and still gets decent gas mileage (22mpg in town and 30mpg on highway). The warranty for this car is great too."

nice

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"My husband loves this car, it drives very nice and is a beautiful car but the seats are not comforable for me, my lower back hurts and I have never had a problem before. Other then the seats I love the car."