2010 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 734 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

Car From Heaven

By on Saturday, April 26, 2008

"I have just completed one of my numerous road trips from NY to SC and my 2000 Sonota turned 100,000 miles. I kept maintance faithfully using only Hyundia Service Center. All parts were replaced when needed under warranty without request. They saw a problem and they fixed it under warranty. Other routine maintance performed were priced reasonable. I have never had a down day. This is my third Hyundai car. I have owned other very expensive cars. I will never go back. I will continue with Hyundai so long as the reliability continues. Excellent car Hyundai!!!!"

SONATA ROCKS

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"THIS IS MY SECOND SONATA. I BOUGHT MY FIRST ONE USED AND DROVE IT UNTIL 80,000 MILES WITH ONLY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE EXPENSES, THEN SOLD IT TO A FRIEND WHO DROVE IT ANOTHER 4 YEARS. I BOUGHT THIS 2001 NEW AND HAVE NOT HAD TO DO 1 SINGLE THING TO IT. I DRIVE THIS ONE VERY LITTLE BECAUSE I TELECOMMUTE, BUT THE ONLY THING I HAVE HAD TO DO IS REPLACE A TIRE THAT GOT A NAIL AND COULDN'T BE REPAIRED BECAUSE OF DRY ROT ON THE TIRE. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE SO HAPPY WITH A CAR."

Lemon from the beginning

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"This car had the check engine light on more often than it was off. We had replaced the oxygen sensor numerous times to drive a few miles and have the check engine light come on again. No exaggeration...Every year in order to get it inspected we had to replace the sensor & several other issues. Every year we capped the maximum amount you have to pay to get your car inspected in NYS. EVERY YEAR! We put more money into this vehicle than a 20 year old chevy truck that still runs perfect and does not need any work done to get inspected. The hyundai we donated to charity so hopefully they can use it for parts. It was worthless to us."

pretty good

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I just had to get rid of my 00 with 130,000 as the axle broke and is not worth fixing. Overall, it's been fine - certainly for the cost. No major problems - alternator went around 70 or 80, hub bearing twice... it's been worth driving and having for a bunch of years. I hear Sonatas are only getting better nowadays."