2010 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 709 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

A great surprise for a short search of cars

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

"I purchased the car in Mississippi from a dealer with 25k miles (approximately). It was a "quickie" purchase as I was relocating to Northwest Arkansas with a new job where I would no longer be provided with a company car. It was a program car and was very clean. I have owned it now for over 7 years and have put 193k miles of both city and highway miles. I use it every day as I am in sales and travel an average of 200 to 400 miles a week. It has had the oil changed every 5000 miles and I have had it serviced as needed. Until recently, the only expense has been oil, batteries, and tires. I have had to invest a bit more this year for some minor suspension repairs which was very little compared to the miles I have in it. The thing that amazes me the most about this car is how everything still works. Power windows, power driver's seat, sliding sun roof, exterior electric mirrors, A/C. heat, etc. Usually you can expect some of these to fail over the years, but not this car. I plan to drive it for a few more years before I retire and fully expect to hit 300k. What a great surprise for a car purchased over 7 years ago when Hyandai's were less well known and as popular as they are today. I can't rate it any less than a 10."

Best vehicle I ever owned.

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "A great car at a good price."

Cons: "Valets would probably rather park a Mercedes."

"I have owned more expensive cars, But this is the best car I have ever owned. I bought the car in 2009 new. I have had no problems with it at all. I get excellent mileage and it is very easy to drive. It has more than enough power to safely pass other vehicles. It has a small car price, but is intermediate in size."

Excellent Value and Reliability for the Money

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Reliability at a great price, roomy, a large trunk"

Cons: "Trim fades quickly, ultra-cheapo carpeting"

"I bought this car used from a private party a couple of years ago, and I'm happy I made the purchase. The car now has 105k miles on it, and it just had it's first repair: a stuck wheel lug nut. So, other than routine maintenance and new tires, this car has not had any unexpected repairs/expenses. Which is why I bought the 2009 Sonata in the first place, it had a track record of reliability. It is a well-built car for the money, and the only real downside (which is minor) is the exterior black trim fades quickly; but there are a number of inexpensive car-care products on the market now that will have that trim looking like new in no time flat. Overall, it's a great car at a terrific price!"

Love my 2007 Sonata

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"This car was a real home run , and especially loved how the dealership and company stand behind their product . I would recommend a Hundai vehicle in a heart beat. Have almost 150K miles and wife still drives it almost 100 miles round trip to work every day."

Love this car. Handles beautifully. Comfortable.

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"I loved my Sonata so much when it came time for a new car - it was another Hyundai. The Sonata was perfect for me; comfortable, everything in reach and convenient; great handling ability; plenty of pick up & go when you hit the accelerator in our awful Houston traffic, styling classy. Passed it on to one of my kids temporarily and now that I have it back it's time to sell as I enjoy my new Santa Fe Sport so much too"

I absolutly love my Hyundai Sonata!

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"We have driven my 07 Sonata across country about 4 times and has been the most comfortable ride ever. The only complaint I would have is the carpet. It is coming up behind the pedals. We are the second owners, so I am not sure how they kept the interior. Other than the carpet, it has been a great car. I will consider an new modal Sonata, when I decide to get rid of this one."

it has been very reliable with confort driving

By on Friday, September 05, 2014

Pros: "great value"

Cons: "have none"

"none"

THIS VEHICLE IS THE BEST EVER MADE IS THE USA

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

"I LOVE MY CAR THIS CAR DRIVES THE BEST NEVER USE OIL GOOD ON GAS STOP ON A DIME NEVER LETS ME DOWN START RIGHT UP I GIVE THIS CAR 10 OUT 10"

Very reliable, not sporty, not for snow

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable"

Cons: "Petty issues with trim, not for snow or ice."

"In all the years we have owned Sonatas, we have never had a whiff of trouble with any major component. It has been the most reliable car we have ever owned. But, little nuisance items break. The cigarette lighter never worked for more than an hour, the sun shade over the driver side flops down when least expected. Like I said, nuisance items. Some of the controls are odd. I never get the a/c adjust right the first time because I misread the temp. control. It does not handle well in ice or snow, but then I am comparing it to a Saab and a Cadillac, which handle extreely well. Bottom line: I would buy this car again in a heartbeat."

Excellent Car