2007 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 766 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

It's a Good Buy

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I own a 4 Cyl 2006 Sonata. I have 73,000 miles on the car so far as I do a lot of driving and I push the car to the limit. Pros: - Very smooth ride even when I drive it over 100 m/h. - The car is very reliable and quiet; sometimes I forget its running. - The seats are comfortable and the car has a lot of space specially in the backseats and the trunk. - The body style is classic and it will not grow old very quickly. I don’t want to call it Cons I will just call it comments. Comments: -It’s a misconception that a full warranty is up to 100,000 or 5 years. Only engine and transmission is covered for 100,000 miles. I’ve had to pay out of my pocket to replace the AC compressor at 62,000. Warranty is over at 60,000 - I wish the suspension was more rigid. - Quality of plastic is little bit cheaper than the other cars but it’s not very noticeable Over all, I strongly recommend the car for people who are looking for a normal comfortable everyday ride"

Even Better than I expected!

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"I purchased my 2007 Sonata Limited new in September of 2006. I really thought I was getting a pretty good car for the cost, but I seriously underestimated this vehicle! At 63 years old, I've owned a number of cars - some, very high priced premium labels, others aspiring to be the best, most reliable available. I didn't think I had unreasonable expectations of the Sonata, but, as it turns out, I couldn't have purchased anything, repeat ANYTHING, that would have performed better. Period! This car is HANDS DOWN the best vehicle I've ever owned. It's got 55k on it now, and I absolutely expect to log another 55k before I even consider selling or trading it. Hyundai is showing the automitive world how it's done! I'm a fan."

Great car

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the money & it still handles well"

Cons: "Tinted windows are not standard on the 2007 Sonata"

"I bought my 2007 Sonata in March 2008, with 20 miles on it. Since that time I have put over 210,000 miles on it. The only maintenance it has needed outside of routine maintenance (oil changes, tires, batteries, etc), was that I had to replace 2 switches in the right rear door (door lock and window controller) in 2009 and 2010. I still put it on the highway and the V6 never hesitates or knocks, plus the gas mileage is still great."

most reliable car i've owned

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Unquestionably best bang for your dollar"

Cons: "suspension"

"It is breaking my heart to get rid of this car. I have never serviced this car except for oil changes (approx every 7500mi) Front brakes 2 times rear once 1 battery.1 transmission flush and a couple of sets of tires. Still has original spark plugs and runs like a champ. It is amazing how good this car is due to my lack of care. I bought 2012 sonata for my wife hope it is as good. The only negative is Hyundai noisy suspension on rough roads."

My Sonata continues to be awesome!

By on Friday, March 01, 2013

Pros: "Great fun to drive with super power"

Cons: "Wow, I can't think of one!"

"This car rides well, gets 28 on the highway for a 6 cyc, plenty of leg room front and back, tons of trunk space and fabric has been easy to keep clean. Cup holders are well placed. The car has protected me when I was in a wreck. The car is fixed and I continue to drive it! I love the XM feature."