2006 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 771 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Great mid-size car

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "price, style, power, fun car for it's size"

Cons: "bad cup holder design, bad sun visor quality, the outside mirrors don't fold in"

"I bought this 2006 sonata with a salvage title for a cheap price and was amazed how well it ran. It is very comfortable. The gas mileage is not that great at about 20mpg, but considering it is a V-6 it should be expected. The sun visor on the driver side though did break, which was a factory problem, that was not considered a recall for some reason. I had to fix a small back up light part that cost less than a $100 and that was it. Other then that it has given no problems. I like the simple design a lot. The car has great safety features standard that was not standard with the competition. I would recommend this car to anybody looking for a good car that won't cost you a lot of money."

READ THIS FOR SURE

By on Friday, June 04, 2010

"My wife drives a late model 535 BMW. My Sonata LX puts it to shame at less tha half the price. Last month a full size SUV surved in front of me making a turn at high speed on a six lane and was leaning my way. I hit their passenger side door at about 45 miles an hour. The SUV was like a ball bat slaming a base ball. The SUV went air born, turned 2 complete 360 roll overs in the air, landed on it's wheels and hit a second vehicle My Sonata was totaled from the front bumper to the windshield including the drive train. I was totally unhurt and my two large dogs laying on the back seat remained in place clamly looking at me like "What was that?" God bless the Hyundai although I did use another one of my 9 lives. Just bought another one"

nice

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"My husband loves this car, it drives very nice and is a beautiful car but the seats are not comforable for me, my lower back hurts and I have never had a problem before. Other then the seats I love the car."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I have own over 10 vehicles in my lifetime, but this is truly the most reliable vehicle of all. With 179,000 miles on this vehicle, I have yet to perform maintenance on the engine or transmission. I have never been stuck on the side of the road. This vehicle is so reliable that an vehicle warranty company offered me a 100,000 extended warranty on this vehicle for $1,600 on the powertrain. My next vehicle will definitely be another Hyundai."

Will buy again

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"Most comfortable and roomy car I've ever had. Huge trunk, fold down back seats means I can buy all kinds of things and get them home. Great mileage and great pickup. Maintenance a little expensive but great car. Will buy one again!"