2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,298 - $29,037.

10/7.4

10.0

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.9/10
    9.9/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Best vehicle in its Class! By Far!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "Everything - power, electronics, looks, & comfort!"

Cons: "No cup holder on the 2nd row bucket seat style"

"We just purchased the 2014 Santa Fe Limited Ulitimate with the saddle leather seats and all the options and we are having a BLAST!! We currently have only about 500 miles to our credit on the odometer and have found nothing that we are dissapointed about with one exception - no cup holders for the 2nd row bucket seat configuration. Kid's are grown and on their own so who really cares anyway! The cockpit area of this car is amazing and we are still finding incredible features about this car that make the overall driving experience one to be remembered and cherished for a long time to come. You will not be dissapointed and I have personally driven all the competition prior to making my decision to purchase this vehicle and none of them, for the price and warranty coverage, compare to this Crossover SUV. Go try one if you are in the market - you will not be dissapointed!"

fantastic SUV

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "value, looks, size, features, MPG, power, warranty"

Cons: "daytime running lights poor exterior color choices"

"my wife and I had the 2007 Hyundai Veracruz, we just bought the 2014 santa fe GLS AWD with ultimate package. I researched 12 SUV's and the santa fe beats them all, including luxery models like the acura mdx, and the lexus rx350 Incredible value, great looks, and the best power and mileage combination. Also, the size is perfect, fits in our garage Highly recommend, make sure you test drive the santa fe, before you decide on a brand"

Awesome Car...Limited Ed. !!

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, Fun, Easy and Accommodating (Limited Ed)"

Cons: "None at this point"

"You won't regret this purchase. I have had it over a year and I truly LOVE everything about my car (Limited Edition)."

Perfect vehicle for the money.

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "I love the built in auto start,"

Cons: "It does miss a cup holder in the second row !!"

"I bought a black ultimate package Santa fe about a month ago. Actually I looked up online and compared with other similar models but I preferred it. I even did test drive on Toyota highlander limited. But that was a lot of money for not many features. And also looked up Explorer, that was cool too but cost way more then it actually deserves.But when I test drive Santa fee GLS I loved it. And that was like wow!! That actually feels way way better then any others I test drived. I had to wait almost 3 months to get limited one with ultimate package. And it is an awesome mid-size Sub for its price tag. Heated and ventilated front seats and heated second row seats makes it perfect for family of up four adults. Third row seats are still not too bad for shorter adults or mostly better for kids. Other thing I like about it is it's sun roof, perfect navigation system. The navigation system works in different way then other devices. Like the same screen divides in two ways to show in busy intersections. And the ride is perfect with minimal outside noise. It accelerates perfect while entering the highway, that makes me feel more safer. I have not drived in urban at night time but still the lights are perfect. Unlike my previous one that did not had rear view camera I feel more safe to get out from my garage. I use my second row for my baby sit but is still perfect. Overall I love this vehicle and recommend it to everyone."

AMAZINGNESS!!!!

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun To DRIVE, Luxury yet sporty!"

Cons: "8 cup holders but 4 are in the doors!"

"Typically when car buying I research the heck out of vehicles. This time we sorta just jumped the gun, we knew what type of vehicle we were looking for so that part was easy. We bought the 2014 6 passenger AWD Limited Ultimate so this car is "WOW", it has just about everything under the Sun, well it does have the Sun too with it's Amazing Panoramic Sun Roof! But Heated seats for every seat and air conditioned seats up front (REALLY?? didn't even know they could air condition our bums, LOL) a Heated Steering Wheel for those Cold winter days! Now this car is so technologically advanced that I have a lot of learning to do. But seriously it has it's own APP for me to download to my smart phone. Love that I can locate my vehicle if it's missing or if my daughter decides to take a joy ride I can actually find her and turn my car off so she can't go any further, all from my Phone! Not to mention that I can also turn my car on, turn the heater's or air conditioners on, music and all from my phone while I'm getting ready. Talk about Valet Car, LOL!!! The driver's seat adjust's it's self so when I turn off my vehicle my seat goes back for easy exit and return. Once I turn the car on it returns me to my set position. The integrated phone is great and I Love it! I'm getting used to the Navigation system as it runs a little different than I'm used to but for the most part it seems to have very accurate mapping. As for Road Noise, well their virtually isn't any. You can't even hear outside noises at all when sitting in the vehicle. I stood outside my window tried talking to my daughter who was inside even yelled and she was oblivious. Finally had to actually tap the window for her to notice I was there. Quiet as can be. The drive is very Smooth and Responsive handling. I drive winding hills every day it climbs well, has great visual driving for corners and is overall just an AMAZING vehicle all the way around. I do wish it had more cargo space in the back and wish that the third row was on a platform so knee's wouldn't be in your chest. But overall I traded in my Mazda CX-9 a comparable cross over, and I'm LOVING my Hyundai just as much if not more! The Hyundai has more style, more fun tech and they stand behind their product. Where my Mazda was ALWAYS in the shop being repaired and they didn't stand behind their vehicle very well. In fact a Mazda Sales Manager said that their Shop is where they make their money! I wanted a vehicle that wanted to make money selling me the car not killing me in repairs! Love the Warranty on my new car and the Peace of mind that I can get in and go with No problems. If your skeptical about Hyundai don't be they have jumped up with the big guy's I bet they are giving Toyota and Honda a run for their money!!!! The Hyundai Santa Fe was named #1 in 24 for it's comparable class in 2014 by US New's. These are getting noticed my first day out in my new car a complete stranger came up to me in a parking lot and was in Awe' over my car, she wanted to look at it's interior and was amazed with it's beautiful body. We got our license plates from the dealership the day of the deal so she couldn't tell I just got my car. Pretty cool, resell is yet to be seen on this model but I'm stepping out in blind faith that these will hold strong as buyers take notice. If Safety is a concern for you, then you will be happy to know that this vehicle ranks HIGH on all crash test's so your greatest asset's your people will be protected. Good luck in your buying decisions and give this vehicle a shot at least go drive one! I do believe you will be impressed."

Per Page:  5 | 10