2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

10.0

Based on 4 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Better than I hoped

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable over extended distances."

Cons: "No running lights or DVD entertainment system."

"I traded in a 10 y.o. Ford Expedition for this. Yes, it's Florida and I paid more, but in early 2013 I was the first buyer in the area of the 7-seat Santa Fe Limited edition (with all the options). What sold me was the warranty and horsepower (KIA Sorento was a close 2nd). This thing accelerates nicely. On flat road it gets 25mpg (on cruise control); around town, about 19mpg. I rather wish it had a couple more inches of ground clearance, but that's the Expedition (which I loved) talking. Overall, yes, very recommended."

Best SUV ever. There's nothing I don't like.

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Great price, zippy to drive, comfortable seating"

Cons: "I bump my head getting out."

"Time to trade my 2008 Saturn SUV before it had no value left and I needed a larger SUV to haul my critters between La. and Al. I love this car. I have Frosted Mocha because I needed a pretty color that would hide dirt and it does. Leather interior is wonderful though I'd have loved to have saddle which was not available. Lots of zip and pickup, easy to drive with lots of option settings. So many wonderful extras on this vehicle I didn't know I'd enjoy so much. The sun roof really is panoramic, closest approximation to having a convertible without the hassle. The sound system is pretty terrific, handles Bluetooth seamlessly. Love the seat air conditioner and have used it already in New Orleans on a hot car day. Pretty cool and works great. The backup camera keeps me from touching somebody else's bumper when parallel parking, which I was good at anyway but now am always perfect. And love the warning if I'm ready to change lanes or back out. Only problem is the trunk opener on the key fob, too easy to hit and I've returned to vehicle a couple of times with the car wide open. I've had this car six weeks in town driving for the most part and it's great. Even better on the road. I am thrilled with my purchase."

Don't Buy in Florida

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Fair Price. Performs as expected."

Cons: "Attempting to deal with Florida dealers."

"When it comes to Hyundai new car dealers, there must be something in the water in Florida. They simply cannot tell the straight truth about price, financing, numbers, etc. Get on the internet and find a dealer in Texas. They can get the car to you in Florida and they will TELL THE TRUTH to all questions."

Like the style

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "looks very promising - roomy and stylish"

Cons: "don't know yet"

"New, roomy, and stylish - I'm going for it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals