2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

9.8

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Quality leaves much to be desired

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "Power and handling."

Cons: "Very poor build quality"

"I now have 5K miles on my 2015 Santa Fe GLS, AWD, including one long road trip. What I love is the handling of this vehicle, especially the steering options. I also love the power that the 6cyl engine provides. HOWEVER, this vehicle has more rattles than any new car I have ever owned, which is about 15 or 20. The headrests on the third row seats are especially noisy and troubling. Build quality, and quality control, are poor for this Hyundai. Considering I paid 32K for this car, I think I should be able to expect much more."

Perfect vehicle for the money.

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "I love the built in auto start,"

Cons: "It does miss a cup holder in the second row !!"

"I bought a black ultimate package Santa fe about a month ago. Actually I looked up online and compared with other similar models but I preferred it. I even did test drive on Toyota highlander limited. But that was a lot of money for not many features. And also looked up Explorer, that was cool too but cost way more then it actually deserves.But when I test drive Santa fee GLS I loved it. And that was like wow!! That actually feels way way better then any others I test drived. I had to wait almost 3 months to get limited one with ultimate package. And it is an awesome mid-size Sub for its price tag. Heated and ventilated front seats and heated second row seats makes it perfect for family of up four adults. Third row seats are still not too bad for shorter adults or mostly better for kids. Other thing I like about it is it's sun roof, perfect navigation system. The navigation system works in different way then other devices. Like the same screen divides in two ways to show in busy intersections. And the ride is perfect with minimal outside noise. It accelerates perfect while entering the highway, that makes me feel more safer. I have not drived in urban at night time but still the lights are perfect. Unlike my previous one that did not had rear view camera I feel more safe to get out from my garage. I use my second row for my baby sit but is still perfect. Overall I love this vehicle and recommend it to everyone."

Best SUV ever. There's nothing I don't like.

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Great price, zippy to drive, comfortable seating"

Cons: "I bump my head getting out."

"Time to trade my 2008 Saturn SUV before it had no value left and I needed a larger SUV to haul my critters between La. and Al. I love this car. I have Frosted Mocha because I needed a pretty color that would hide dirt and it does. Leather interior is wonderful though I'd have loved to have saddle which was not available. Lots of zip and pickup, easy to drive with lots of option settings. So many wonderful extras on this vehicle I didn't know I'd enjoy so much. The sun roof really is panoramic, closest approximation to having a convertible without the hassle. The sound system is pretty terrific, handles Bluetooth seamlessly. Love the seat air conditioner and have used it already in New Orleans on a hot car day. Pretty cool and works great. The backup camera keeps me from touching somebody else's bumper when parallel parking, which I was good at anyway but now am always perfect. And love the warning if I'm ready to change lanes or back out. Only problem is the trunk opener on the key fob, too easy to hit and I've returned to vehicle a couple of times with the car wide open. I've had this car six weeks in town driving for the most part and it's great. Even better on the road. I am thrilled with my purchase."

Great SUV for the Price!!!

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Great price for all the features. Plenty of space"

Cons: "no reg cupholders in 2nd row, MPG could be better"

"I bought the Santa Fe Limited (6 seater) to take my family and 3 dogs to the beach and parks. The cargo space is great (the dogs love the cargo a/c feature) The captain's chairs in the 2nd row let the adults feel like adults, no compromise on space in the 2nd row. The panoramic sunroof lets us enjoy the Florida sun... (when we want, and we can close the shade when we've had enough) Overall I'm very happy with this SUV. The trailer hitch was easy to install (lights and all) We fit 4 bikes on the back no problem with the bike rack. Handles smooth enough on the highway."

Don't Buy in Florida

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Fair Price. Performs as expected."

Cons: "Attempting to deal with Florida dealers."

"When it comes to Hyundai new car dealers, there must be something in the water in Florida. They simply cannot tell the straight truth about price, financing, numbers, etc. Get on the internet and find a dealer in Texas. They can get the car to you in Florida and they will TELL THE TRUTH to all questions."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals