• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,043 - $26,990.

10/7.5

10.0

Based on 6 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

AMAZINGNESS!!!!

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun To DRIVE, Luxury yet sporty!"

Cons: "8 cup holders but 4 are in the doors!"

"Typically when car buying I research the heck out of vehicles. This time we sorta just jumped the gun, we knew what type of vehicle we were looking for so that part was easy. We bought the 2014 6 passenger AWD Limited Ultimate so this car is "WOW", it has just about everything under the Sun, well it does have the Sun too with it's Amazing Panoramic Sun Roof! But Heated seats for every seat and air conditioned seats up front (REALLY?? didn't even know they could air condition our bums, LOL) a Heated Steering Wheel for those Cold winter days! Now this car is so technologically advanced that I have a lot of learning to do. But seriously it has it's own APP for me to download to my smart phone. Love that I can locate my vehicle if it's missing or if my daughter decides to take a joy ride I can actually find her and turn my car off so she can't go any further, all from my Phone! Not to mention that I can also turn my car on, turn the heater's or air conditioners on, music and all from my phone while I'm getting ready. Talk about Valet Car, LOL!!! The driver's seat adjust's it's self so when I turn off my vehicle my seat goes back for easy exit and return. Once I turn the car on it returns me to my set position. The integrated phone is great and I Love it! I'm getting used to the Navigation system as it runs a little different than I'm used to but for the most part it seems to have very accurate mapping. As for Road Noise, well their virtually isn't any. You can't even hear outside noises at all when sitting in the vehicle. I stood outside my window tried talking to my daughter who was inside even yelled and she was oblivious. Finally had to actually tap the window for her to notice I was there. Quiet as can be. The drive is very Smooth and Responsive handling. I drive winding hills every day it climbs well, has great visual driving for corners and is overall just an AMAZING vehicle all the way around. I do wish it had more cargo space in the back and wish that the third row was on a platform so knee's wouldn't be in your chest. But overall I traded in my Mazda CX-9 a comparable cross over, and I'm LOVING my Hyundai just as much if not more! The Hyundai has more style, more fun tech and they stand behind their product. Where my Mazda was ALWAYS in the shop being repaired and they didn't stand behind their vehicle very well. In fact a Mazda Sales Manager said that their Shop is where they make their money! I wanted a vehicle that wanted to make money selling me the car not killing me in repairs! Love the Warranty on my new car and the Peace of mind that I can get in and go with No problems. If your skeptical about Hyundai don't be they have jumped up with the big guy's I bet they are giving Toyota and Honda a run for their money!!!! The Hyundai Santa Fe was named #1 in 24 for it's comparable class in 2014 by US New's. These are getting noticed my first day out in my new car a complete stranger came up to me in a parking lot and was in Awe' over my car, she wanted to look at it's interior and was amazed with it's beautiful body. We got our license plates from the dealership the day of the deal so she couldn't tell I just got my car. Pretty cool, resell is yet to be seen on this model but I'm stepping out in blind faith that these will hold strong as buyers take notice. If Safety is a concern for you, then you will be happy to know that this vehicle ranks HIGH on all crash test's so your greatest asset's your people will be protected. Good luck in your buying decisions and give this vehicle a shot at least go drive one! I do believe you will be impressed."

best mileage in the hwy and city

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "great price to sell fun to drive"

Cons: "2 cup holders."

"excellent shape no Scratches inside or outside Factory bug shield.back up Camera.Navegation voice command"

Better than I hoped

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable over extended distances."

Cons: "No running lights or DVD entertainment system."

"I traded in a 10 y.o. Ford Expedition for this. Yes, it's Florida and I paid more, but in early 2013 I was the first buyer in the area of the 7-seat Santa Fe Limited edition (with all the options). What sold me was the warranty and horsepower (KIA Sorento was a close 2nd). This thing accelerates nicely. On flat road it gets 25mpg (on cruise control); around town, about 19mpg. I rather wish it had a couple more inches of ground clearance, but that's the Expedition (which I loved) talking. Overall, yes, very recommended."

Best SUV ever. There's nothing I don't like.

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Great price, zippy to drive, comfortable seating"

Cons: "I bump my head getting out."

"Time to trade my 2008 Saturn SUV before it had no value left and I needed a larger SUV to haul my critters between La. and Al. I love this car. I have Frosted Mocha because I needed a pretty color that would hide dirt and it does. Leather interior is wonderful though I'd have loved to have saddle which was not available. Lots of zip and pickup, easy to drive with lots of option settings. So many wonderful extras on this vehicle I didn't know I'd enjoy so much. The sun roof really is panoramic, closest approximation to having a convertible without the hassle. The sound system is pretty terrific, handles Bluetooth seamlessly. Love the seat air conditioner and have used it already in New Orleans on a hot car day. Pretty cool and works great. The backup camera keeps me from touching somebody else's bumper when parallel parking, which I was good at anyway but now am always perfect. And love the warning if I'm ready to change lanes or back out. Only problem is the trunk opener on the key fob, too easy to hit and I've returned to vehicle a couple of times with the car wide open. I've had this car six weeks in town driving for the most part and it's great. Even better on the road. I am thrilled with my purchase."

Don't Buy in Florida

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Fair Price. Performs as expected."

Cons: "Attempting to deal with Florida dealers."

"When it comes to Hyundai new car dealers, there must be something in the water in Florida. They simply cannot tell the straight truth about price, financing, numbers, etc. Get on the internet and find a dealer in Texas. They can get the car to you in Florida and they will TELL THE TRUTH to all questions."

Per Page:  5 | 10