2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 569 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Did I buy the only bad apple?

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Purchased 07 Santa Fe, the first new car in several years. Love the comfort, but have had to take it back to dealers about every other month ( dealer is an hour away). Everything from peeling paint on the bumper, to electrical problems, heating problems, door handles falling off etc. Today (at 30,000) needing new brakes and rotors all around. I won't even mention the terrible tires that it came with!"

Solidly Built

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"I researched all of the midsize SUVs thoroughly, and everything pointed me towards the Santa Fe. When I hit a deer six weeks after buying, doing $3000 worth of damage, I was just sick. But Hyundai's roadside assistance sent a tow truck, and the collision center did a great job on the vehicle. Best of all, nothing rattles eight months later. The deer was huge, and I didn't even get a stiff neck out of the accident, thanks to the solid construction of my Santa Fe."

Lemon

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"I liked the Hyundai Santa Fe for the most part, but the second day after i bought it the turn signal stopped working. This problem continued as long as the law required for Hyundai to replace or buy back. Hyundai did all they could to fix the problem, but the car was just a lemon. frankly in the four months i owned it, the dealership was working on it for 31 days spread out over three months."

Satisfied Customer

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Purchased this car January, 2007 and have driven it 12,500 miles. I have the 3.3 L V6 and AWD and get 26mpg all highway and 17-18 mpg in suburban driving. I didn't need the 3rd row seat option, and the extra storage well is a plus w/o it. I have had no problems except for paint adhesion problems on the front bumper. This was corrected by dealer under the warranty. The styling is suberb with a German flair. Looks like a VW Taureg. No mechanical problems yet. It is comfortable to drive, very quiet with no wind noise and very roomy. The absence of an automatic dome light in the front is a nuisance when opening the doors. Fit and finish is excellent. A great value and much better than Ford Escape, Toyoto CRV or Honda Pilot"

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, still enjoy it after 5 years"

"My previous two vehicles were both BMWs. This car cost much less and is just a better value. The interior looks like it did 5.5 years ago. Maint. consist of a battery and a few oil changes. No rattles, everything works as it did when new. No rattles or squeaks. Tires are wearing perfectly even. Best of all I still have a warranty. I would keep this car forever, but I really want the new toys that come on the current models. I am planning to keep this vehicle in the family, too good to let go!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals