2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 570 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best in the snow

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Vehicle has totally exceeded all expectations. I never believed it would handle as well as it does on the snow and ice. My wife and two kids drive this daily in the long Alaska winters and I have the utmost confidence in the Santa Fe. I have tried numerous times to get out of control in the car and the traction/stability control have performed flawlessly. Overall a great car for the price and the included safety features."

Best Value and most enjoyable vehicle I have ever

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Great price/value, relaible, trouble free ownershi"

Cons: "no Blue Tooth '08 or our '07, mileage is 20-24"

"At age 65 I have owned a number of different makes models and styles of auto. Of everything I have ever purchased, none have come close to providing me with the reliability, enjoyable use, and serious value for the money spent. None. Period. My wife also owns the same vehicle. Mine is the Ltd model, hers is the GLS. Neither car has ever required anything other routine mainenance. The cars are super well built (no interior or body rattles even after several years of ownership). The cars are simply wildly better than the competition, but sell at a reasonable price."

This is my 2nd Santa Fe.

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Smoothe ride. Reliable. Qulaity vehicle."

"Had a 2003 Santa Fe and liked it so much, we bought a 2008. I have maintained all maintenance documentation for scheduled maintenance. Nothing has failed. We no longer have a need for 3 vehicles, otherwise, we would keep it!"

Terrific SUV

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"For years I have driven full-sized pickups. This is my first SUV and I love it. I get pretty good gas mileage 19 - 23 MPG. It is very quiet compared to my son's Honda CR-V. When it was brand new I drove it across country in snow and ice and it ran like a top, with no skidding or sliding. That was a miracle for an old pickup driver. The Santa Fe is comfortable and good-looking and the service here in Bartlesville is over the top. Truly the best I have ever experienced, and I have owned several new trucks. I will drive Hundai's from now on."

Disappointing

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I traded in my 2004 Toyota Highlander Limited for the 2008 Limited edition Santa Fe. The price was definitely good although now I know you get what you pay for. The Hyundai, while a good vehicle lacks the sophistication and finish of the Toyota and this has become more apparent with time with the kind of things that are are not picked up during a test drive like excessive road noise, creaks and rattles, poor arm rest and steering wheel positioning and MPG. I have just been able to crack the 20 mpg point. I want my Toyota back and will be trading this vehicle very soon."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals