2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great all around

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"Purchased Feb 07. I have 11500 on the SantaFe and would purchase another. I had previously test driven most SUVs; priced from $30000 to $58000. The SantaFe drives great, quiet and very responsive. Just completed a 6500 mile trip and averaged 23.4mpg. Several tanks of 26.5mpg traveling 75+ mph as we traveled to the West coast. I calculated the mileage manually so I know it was actual."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Sunday, June 07, 2009

"Bought mine new in '01. Now have 145,000 miles on it and am reluctant to give it up. In all that time and miles, I have had absolutely NO repairs, The tires lasted until 85K miles. I continue to average 24MPG. It's FWD and I never got stuck in the CO snows. Plenty of room to carry a lot of stuff, and people. Even on long trips, the car is comfortable and a joy to drive. My Santa Fe has been great, but it's time to move on. You will not go wrong if you buy one."

Best in the snow

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"Vehicle has totally exceeded all expectations. I never believed it would handle as well as it does on the snow and ice. My wife and two kids drive this daily in the long Alaska winters and I have the utmost confidence in the Santa Fe. I have tried numerous times to get out of control in the car and the traction/stability control have performed flawlessly. Overall a great car for the price and the included safety features."

A very good suv for the money

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "A great little SUV at a very fair price"

Cons: "None yet."

"It has a lot of standard features which cost extra on other manufacturer's vehicles I checked out. The utility is excellent. The rear seats fold absolutely flat for extra hauling capacity. There are numerous well designed storage areas including two under the rear floor. One of these houses the jack and tire tools, fire extinguisher etc. and the other larger one is almost like a large under floor tool box with 3 separate storage compartments all hidden by easily opened doors with built in braces for propping them open. The vehicle is pleasant to drive, the ride is a little stiff but then it is an SUV. It has a 3500 lb towing capacity and I have a class III hitch on it for towing my 2800 lb boat which it does very well."

By far the best vehicle

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"My wife was just involved in a accident. The person run a stop sign and slammed into her passenger side at 45mph. She walk away from the accident with minor injuries. If it was any other car I believe she would of been seriously injured. They have one of the best front and side car ratings. And always wear your seat belt."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals