2001 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 677 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

1 owner car,reg.service only,love my car

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Great price in 2002, comfortable & fun to drive"

Cons: "I have nothing negative to say"

"I purchased this car in Dec.2002. It has never left me stranded,or disappointed for any reason. Lived in snow country & found the 4WD worked great. All in all I hate to get rid of it afraid I won't get another one that meets my expectations."

Best ever

By on Monday, April 01, 2013

"Overall this may be the best car I've ever owned. When considering cost to buy, cost to maintain, total cost of ownership for 12 years and all those things it can't be beat. The only shortfall might be if you're looking for sports car handling. At 12 years old it still looks stylish. I'd buy a new one in a minute if they still made them. (The new models are bigger with smaller engines)"

Love!

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "Dependable!"

Cons: "Doesn't have an easy way to install a hitch"

"I have owned this car for almost 7 years and it still runs like a champ! I've never had any major mechanical issues and it's never broken down on me. In one particularly ridiculous winter (when it snowed almost 4 feet over a few short days), mine was the only vehicle getting in and out of the neighborhood thanks to the trusty FWD. I've hauled everything from dogs to kids to couches in the back and it's always cleaned up nice. Came standard with convenient features, so I didn't have to shell out a ton of extra money to be comfortable. When asked if I would get another, my answer is always, "Definitely! I love my car!""

Pretty Good Car, Reliable safe and low maintenance

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Good Engine Good Trans"

"We bought this car used in 06 with a little over 50,000 miles I believe. We did have something go out in the first year of ownership in the engine that smelled like burning rubber that was fixed for about $800. Other than that, the engine and trans has been good to us. The paint does peel on this car though. It started last year at about 8 years old. Also, this is not a comfortable car for driving long trips. This car is driven alot of highway miles and is still going strong today at 170,000. I would have to say that this car has been pretty good overall."

Nice SUV - " Try it, You'll Like it!"

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "DESIGN, price, value,driving ,reliability, comfort"

"Don't expect the Santa Fe to drive and ride like a luxury SUV. It is comfortable, a joy to drive and you get more than your money's worth. Like this design over the newer design. Will keep this vehicle until if falls apart or dies. Hard to find used older models, owners don't want to give them up. At least twice a year, I receive mail from Hyundai stating my vehicle is in demand and offering outrageously high trade in value etc.... Don't take my word for it! Do as I do! Stop a Santa Fe owner (older or newer design - especially older design)and ask them about the vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals