2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,184 - $29,346.

10/7.6

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Great Car, not so great mileage

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Very roomy, comfortable ride"

Cons: "lower than expected mileage"

"Car is what we wanted. Did a lot of research. Actually wanted a Honda (CRV or Pilot) as that's what we've owned before and liked. Biggest consideration was driver comfort and the Hyundai had by far the roomiest cabin especially for leg comfort on long distance drives. Within a month of buying the car we put 5000 miles on it going to Colorado (Rocky Mtn National / Denver) and back to Wisconsin and then north to Lake Superior. Was very comfortable. I was expecting better mileage though. About 22 in city driving and 27 on the Hwy. Have had no mechanical issues of any kind. I also saw some comments that it "wandered" on the highway. Had absolutely no issues with that on the trip. Can't think of a better test than that trip. My only real issue is the service, wish we had another dealer in the area. I would recommend the car and if in the market for another one I would buy it again."

Best Santa Fe to date

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "Design, comfort drivability and warranty, Bluelink"

Cons: "No daylight driving lights"

"After owning a 2010 Santa Fe this new model is a great improvement on an already fine vehicle. The exterior and interior are much improved and the 2.4 engine is very capable. The V-6 I had in the 2010 was actually too much power. The 2.4 is peppy and is returning good MPG, 26 on the hwy and 22 around short hauling. After owning a 2006 Pilot I find the Santa Fe a better deal and more comfortable vehicle. My neighbor already bought the same Santa Fe."

Nice ride,, I got Mineral Gray with Black Leather

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "lots of options for the money"

Cons: "When backing up, hard to see over the headrest"

"I bought this car on Sep 13 2012,,, its a 2013 model.. 2.0 turbo, fully loaded, its a nice car, lots of options for the money. drives really well, fun to drive, so glad I bought this car instead of the Kia Sportage that I almost bought twice,,haha,, So glad I bought this Hyundai ,,"

A lot of fun to drive

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "2.0turbo, interior & exterior design, fit & finish"

Cons: "No blind spot warning system."

"I bought my Santa Fe Sport about two and a half months ago after doing a lot of research of other SUV's and I am very happy with my choice. I wanted a fully loaded Sport with the turbo engine in seranno red which was very hard to find, I purchased it from Sansone's Auto Mall located in New Jersey but they had to get the vehicle from another dealership located in Danbury CT and I am so glad that I held out for a red one, the Sport looks beautiful in this color and I am always getting complements on my new Santa Fe no matter where I go, especially the color. The fit and finish on the Sport is excellent and I think that the interior as well as the exterior are just beautiful, very upscale. What I really didn't expect was how much fun this SUV is to drive, the 2.0 turbo is just as quick as any 6 cylinder in this class only with better gas millage, I am averaging about 23 mpg in combined driving, on the highway I have gotten over 27 mpg and in the city about 20 mpg, I am very pleased with both and I think that it will only get better over time and when the AC is not on all the time. I think that anyone looking for a midsize SUV owes it to themselves to check out the Santa Fe Sport, not only do you get a lot for your money but this vehicle looks beautiful and is a blast to drive and I'm no kid and this is the first SUV I have ever owned, I just thought it was time for a change after owning cars all my life. Now if it proves to be as reliable as my 2006 Azera that I traded in I will be one very happy camper."

Love this SUV

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "great gas mileage and sporty smooth ride"

Cons: "nothing"

"Love the smooth ride and GREAT gas mileage...better than stated! We've had this suv for about 8 months and love it...we had a 2010 GMC Acadia and loved it until we started having problems and the gas mileage was horrible ...13 mpg in town....sold it and bought the Sante Fe Sport...couldn't be happier.....we get anywhere from 21-24mpg in town and 29-33 hwy. Very sporty looking! We have all the bells and whistles...great vehicle"