2013 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,903 - $31,471.

10/7.7

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Just Amazed

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I know I read this in another comment but if you had told me a few years ago that I'd be driving a Hyundai I would have hurt myself laughing at the absurdity of the idea. Well I take it back. My Lexus LS 430 finally gave up the ghost and I while I didn't want to give up the luxury I didn't want to pay for the price for a new one. The day I bought mine I also test drove a Mercedes, a BMW and an Avalon. The last car my wife and I drove was the Genesis and it not only rode better but it accelerated better than the aforementioned cars. We were floored when we were told it was a Hyundai, that it got almost 30 mpg [My LS430 only got 19 mpg], I didn't have to give up any of my luxuries and it was only 39k. I had the Mark Levinson stereo in my Lexus and this Lexicon system is right up there. I urge people to just test drive one. The ride is great, the visibility from the interior is excellent and the V6 simply has to be felt to be believed."

Exceeds All Expectations

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be driving a HYUNDAI car today, I would have thought you insane ... but now 3 months into the Genesis experience and I am a fervent convert to this best-in-class, truly luxurious sedan ... by (ahem) HYUNDAI. I will confess to asking the Dealership to mount the Genesis private-label badging instead of the italicized Hyundai 'H' ... and this car positively turns heads at stop lights and on the highway because folks have NO idea what Miebach-looking motor car just blew them away. Distinctively (if admittedly imitative) styling, impressively tight interior, commendable if not industry-leading performance, and a mind-blowing sound system are just some of the attributes ... suffice to say I am converted and preach the virtues of this new 'find' to everyone out searching for a sweet new, luxurious ride. Drive one ... you won't believe your eyes, ears, and first impressions! And trust me ... the impressions linger every time you drive it!"

sorry new car

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"transmission acting up. metallic and clunking noise. warranty worthless as dealer and hyundai have made me an orphan. will not allow any other independent opinion. donlop tires cause vibration and hard ride."

LEMON---CAR 4.6

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"after 1500 miles the transmission started to have an abnormal metallic slapping and clunking sound.this also caused the rear end to a slapping sound an some gear wine.dealer miss lead me .HYUNDAI TECH AND hyundai customer service DO NOT MEAN ANY THING.There are no adjustments or parts for this electronic transmission and rear end.HYUNDAI TECH an DEALER SERVICE road tested a new stock unit.stated condition is normal with this GENSIS rear drive vehicle."

Good bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"The value for the dollar is considerably good as compared to similar cars. Nicely equipped with everything you could want in a car without breaking the piggy bank to include bluetooth. Over 3500 miles and no issues at all. Fit and finish is on the money. Performance is good but I would love to see a V-8 offered. It is comfortable on my 84 mile daily drive and handles the pot holes pretty good. The only draw back is the styling which could have been a little less in the waves on the sides and more detail in the front. Highway mileage beats the 27 miles that it claims. At 70-75 mph I get close to 30 mpg with cruise set. Overall I am exceptionally impressed with this Hyundai which is my first to own."