2012 Hyundai Genesis

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love it

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

"This car has been great to me my wife and I really love it.Its a 09 and still has a lot of current feat that other cars companies are just added to there line up's I have the 4.6 and this car is super fast again compared to others this cars gives you more bang for our buck I will prob trade for new style in a few years I bought it in 9/14 and this far no complaints at all. I bought it with 83,250 miles and now has 89,000 I hate racking up the miles but I love to drive it I hope it cont to do well as more miles are added I do here great this from people that have more miles"

Enjoying every minute of the car

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Great price, Great value, driving dynamics"

Cons: "Interior design better in 2015 model"

"This is my fourth Hyundai and the most expensive of them all. ( I had 2 elantras, one veracruz and this one Genesis 5 litre in black). The driving dynamics are excellent and reminds me of the sure footedness of BMW. Interior quality is excellent and design, I like the 2015 model better. Lexicon music system is the best I heard in cars. It's pick up is outstanding and is better than 528i I drove, and certainly faster than Lexus ES 330. No one beats Hyundai when it comes to Value, I bought this vehicle for 40k, and I knew that it is worth a lot more. To be honest I am enjoying this car every minute. I recommend Genesis with out hesitation to any one who is planning to buy a Luxury car with out the premium price."

Sell it before 60K miles

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Confort and looks"

Cons: "mechanicly very poorly built"

"Although this car looks nice, has good power and comfort it is not a well built reliable vehicle that will last beyond 50,000 miles. Once we hit 50k the top end of our engine had to be tore apart to locate and fix a ticking pressure valve. a few moths after that the fuel pump poorly mounted to the driver side valve cover started leaking oil. by 60k the valve cover gasket leaked . At 64K our A/C went out and our windows and door locks started to intermittently not work. 3 days later the battery failed leaving us dead at a gas pump. 2 hours after that we left anti freeze all over the parking lot of a car dealership when something blew in our cooling system. We paid to get rid of this up side down pile of garbage and drove home in a Lexus. Never did they attempt to get factory help covering the issues that occurred only 4k miles past 60k and well with in 4 years of purchase. Do not buy one of these."

Best value for money

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

"Good car, high quality, well design, roomy and good looking, powerful motor."

Car is invery good condition and gets up to 31MPG

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"This Gensis coupe only has just over 2000 miles, driven in summer only.Has Gray cloth interior, Black finish that is 10 miles deep.Car is a turbo 4 cylinder and has a 8 speed automatic. The only thing that does not look brand new is minor scratch on passanger front corner,even has black paint still on it, and the passanger front wheel has a scrape on it that is about 2" long right on the edge, otherwise it looks better than when it came from the factory.I gave the car a 9 in Design: interior & exterior due to what is listed above We live in Omaha NE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis near Honolulu. See local deals