2011 Hyundai Genesis

Based on 411 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great sporty look and classy too. Inside-nice."

Cons: "Ride can be rough/not good in snow, wind, rain."

"I truly enjoy my Genesis. It's a fun car with great power. However, it doesn't handle well in snowy, wet or windy driving conditions. A great car as an alternate vehicle but I would not recommend it as a primary mode of transportation, particularly if you reside in an area that has harsh weather conditions. Great interior look with lots of leg room in the front--rather tight for rear seat passengers."

2010 Genesis 3.8 coupe Track

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior quality"

"Have this car for 4 years. Not a single problem, Smooth pick up, lots n lots of power. The twin exhust makes a nice throtty and raspy noise, gives you a hint that there is a big V6 under the hood. One thing you should consider, if you live in a state where roads are not good, forget about this car. the ride is stiff & hard what you expect from a sports car. Regular maintance is not that expenside but If you have the Track or R-spec package you are gonna spend some big bucks on tires. Each tires cost you around $250 to $300. Other than that its an awesome car to have."

My 2nd genesis-a great car

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "just a good car !"

"Bought my 1st genesis in 2009. Had the car 3 years 1 month. Bought 2012 1 year 2 months. My 2012 is improved over the 2009. Better ride, smother power and a small improvement in gas mileage. Looked at all the other cars like BMW, Acura (owned one in 2007) Mercedes, Audi, and other. Genesis is the best buy for the money. Plan to look at the 2014 Genesis."

The best value for a LUX car

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Powerful V8, top speed 150 mph as tested on the way to Las Vegas, backed off speed as I passed an 18 wheeler still plenty to go...double insulated windows not found any car in this price range. 17 speaker sound system better then MBZ S class."

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "GREAT CAR THAT IS FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "TRANSMISSION SHIFTING BIG DISIPOINTMENT"

2012 GENESIS R-SPEC

"I HAVE OWNED 2 NEW AVALONS LIMITEDS. THEY WERE VERY NICE CARS WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES. THEY HAD VERY APPEALING LINES AND GREAT DASH LAYOUTS. THE 3.5 V/6 HAD GREAT PERFORMANCE AND ECONOMY. MY FIRST DRIVE IMPRESSION ON THE GENESIS R-SPEC WAS WOW, THIS IS REALLY GREAT. THE EXTERIOR HAS THE M-B LOOK AND RIDE. THE INTERIOR IS AS GOOD AND QUIET AS ANY AUDI I EVER DROVE. THE ENGINE HAS GREAT PERFORMANCE AND THE BRAKES ARE EXCELLENT ALSO.IT IS HARD TO RESIST A FULL THROTTLE TAKEOFF. THE LEXICON SOUND SYSTEM IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HEARD IN ANY CAR. I GOT 27 MPH ON A RECENT ROAD TRIP AT 75MPH. THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THE TRANSMISSION SHIFT POINTS. THE SHIFTS ARE VERY SLOW FOR A CAR THAT INSPIRES PERFORMANCE. ONE WONDERS WHAT A SHIFT KIT COULD DO THE IMPROVE THIS DEFICIENCY."

2012 GENESIS R-SPEC

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis near Honolulu. See local deals