2009 Hyundai Genesis

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great car for the money, but lousy quality paint

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "love the package for the money !"

Cons: "bad peeling paint!!!"

"2012 Genesis with white paint...began peeling during the warranty period. Fixed twice in different places, but now peeling in new spots. Dealer can't do anything without Hyundai factory blessings, and the Hyundai corporate customer relations people refuse to acknowledge that the paint is defective. Therefore , they won't fix the problem, and blame the owner for some "outside influence". If you are thinking of buying a Hyundai, don't! They will drop you like a hot potato rather than own up to the product issues. They obviously don't care about having good customer retention. They have not even asked to have their own Engineers examine the paint problems. If you are currently having similar issues with your paint peeling, let everyone know by posting it all over the place. Maybe the Hyundai factory people will take their heads out of the sand and really try to fix their issues. They must not care about their reputation. They are fortunate to have done very well with good products in recent years, but obviously don't care about standing behind their products and customer retention."

Great value fand my third one!

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable with a roomy interior and trunk.."

Cons: "Handling could be improved upon"

"Very comfortable and well equipped vehicle. Dealer maimtenance costs are lower than than other luxury cars I have owned."

In its own class

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "always getting compliments on it"

Cons: "door handels"

"they got it right.........i love this car......only complaint is the plastic door handles"

Sweet used Genesis 4.6

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Very nice content with lots of features. Limo ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage is so so, but heck it's a V8."

"Found on line at Carmax with only 33000 miles. Has everything I wanted like Nav, backup camera, moonroof, smoooooooth V8. Got for decent price. I call it a poor man's Lexus LS or GS, and I've had both. Great value, just maybe not prestigious as the big boys."

what a great car!! people are missing out

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Great design, powerful engine, no mechanical issue"

Cons: "small trunk space"

"i have been driving Genesis coupe 3.8 grand touring for 3 years now (mine is 2013). I still get really impressed with its performance on freeways. The powerful engine and the sound is also very sexy. It really rocks. I also think that it's under valued and under estimated by people's perception. I think the price is really low for what you get. The real leather is really good quality, the engine is powerful, the drive is so smooth. For 3 years, I never had any problem. People at service are very helpful and friendly. When I went to Audi, Lexus, BMW the sales people there already looked down on this car. I asked if they tried or drove one. They don't know how great his car is and just say things from perception. Although we can't change what people have in their mind, I think once you drive this car, this car is definitely worth every single penny I spent."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis near Honolulu. See local deals