2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,279 - $25,906.

10/7.2

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 70 | Next

Good bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"The value for the dollar is considerably good as compared to similar cars. Nicely equipped with everything you could want in a car without breaking the piggy bank to include bluetooth. Over 3500 miles and no issues at all. Fit and finish is on the money. Performance is good but I would love to see a V-8 offered. It is comfortable on my 84 mile daily drive and handles the pot holes pretty good. The only draw back is the styling which could have been a little less in the waves on the sides and more detail in the front. Highway mileage beats the 27 miles that it claims. At 70-75 mph I get close to 30 mpg with cruise set. Overall I am exceptionally impressed with this Hyundai which is my first to own."

Great Car.

By on Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Great Car, Great Company, Great Value. I bought this car when it first came on the market and love it. Beats the competition in price and performance. All the features of Lexus, Infiniti and BMW, but $15K to $25K less than they ask for their models. Take a look - drive one. You'll will be impressed"

GERMAN brands(why)

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Look I own this car,a 3.8 liter V-6 fully loaded which I paid $38,000.00, and what you get for the money you pay is unreal in this car. I test drove MB, BMW, Lexus, and Infinity's and this car had everything those bigger brands had but costing 15 to 20 thousand less or more. The interior is beautiful and so comfortable and the Lexicon Stereo is top notch, Navigation is easy to use, the power rear sunshade is nice, the bluetooth was easy to connect to, it has what they call easy-out, when you turn the car off the seats slide all the back and the steering wheel slides all the way in to make getting out easier and it slides back to the set position when it is started up. I have the Cabernet Red with the Ebony Interior and soon as I left the dealer I went to get the windows tinted (just a light tint) it really adds to the beauty of the car, people stop on the streets and watch me go by, they circle the parking lot just to come back by to get another look. Just do yourself a favor and go look at one and drive it before spending thousands more for those other luxury brands."

I LOVE the Genesis

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I have owned my 09 Genesis for 8 months and have 28,000K already. I travel a minimum of 250 miles a day so I need to have comfort and good gas mileage. I'm happy to report The Genesis is all that! My car has been mistaken for a BMW more times that I can count! Major ego booster...haha! The interior lights are a soothing blue and white; unlike the harsh red in a BMW. Having the dual climate control is an awesome feature. I tend to freeze my friends so now we're all comfortable. The Lexicon stereo is unreal! Everytime I pull into anywhere they all laugh and say, "Michael's here." Having my ITunes with me is great and what an easy hookup! The XM is incredible! This car is power everything...from the 'dummy lights', including low air pressure in tires, to the powerful engine; from the windows to the door locks; from the push start to the sun roof to the rear sunshade. You also get 2 AC plug-in's, in addition to the IPOD plug in. Seriously...if you're looking for 'bring it on luxury' vehicle with heated/cooled seats (again, touch of a button) at half the price with good gas, a powerful engine (I have V6..that was enough...believe me!), comfort, slick design that is BMW-esque, a POWERFUL stereo system that will make you lose your hearing - all in a car that will make your friends and family sick - GET THE GENESIS. Believe me - I had my doubts that it was a Hyundai. I argued this fact with the dealer at first but after the test drive I was sold. You don't even feel it shift gears! BUY, BUY, BUY!"

best value/bang for the buck

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Very pleased with this vehicle. Coming up on 5000 miles and under mixed driving (city/hwy) I'm pulling 25mpg. I'm beyond the image thing...this is a good car. I have the v6 with everything. The vehicle is quiet. The sound system is awesome! Overall the vehicle rides very smooth. However when it's cold out (below 45F) it seems stiff but smooths as it warms. I run synthetic oil. 35PSI in the tires. It's been a great car especially when compared to and driven against cars costing many thousands more. Highly recommended. Now if it will just hold resale in 5 years that will be great...LOL"

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 70 | Next