2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,095 - $25,808.

10/7.2

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"I seriously look forward to waking up every day and leaving work every day... and leaving for school and leaving school every day.... BECAUSE OF THIS CAR! This car is my baby, and it has made me really appreciate spirited driving. I love how it looks, definitely a head-turner. It's got all the power, creature comforts that I need. I love the keyless entry, push button start, bluetooth integration, and nav systems with this vehicle. Best EVER!"

Never Thought I'd Buy a Hyundai

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Hyundai has done something incredible when they put this car together. I own the 3.8 Track Model and am quite happy with it so far. Not only am I happy with it, I have owned many great cars and never have I received such positive feedback from others regarding the look of the car. I had owned a couple Honda Preludes when I was younger, and I didn't think I'd ever find a car like it since they stoped making them. And this one isn't just a sporty car, it's a sports car. There are other cars that are faster, but none have the great overall package or can offer the complete driving experience that this one has without spending $10,000 more. I'd be driving an M3 if I had the money, but I don't, and I'm quite happy driving this one until I do. It's gonna hurt when I have to buy new tires or brakes for it, but it sure is nice having a fast car and not having to pay for premium 93 octane gas every fill up. The only gripes are the cheap radio display, the frustrating ipod interface, the rev-limiter that cuts power for a punishingly long period after touching redline, the low quality plastics used in portions of the interior and the small truck opening. However there are a great number more positive details that overshadow the minor disappointments. Its nice driving it while there are so few on the road, but Im sure they will be everywhere in just a few months."

junk

By on Sunday, September 26, 2010

"car is cheap build piece of junk .. very slow shakes at all speeds 5th gear grinds ..deal will not fix anything .. seat are fussed up like they are 10 years old"

By on Monday, September 20, 2010

"Love the car. I purchased the 2009 as soon as it arrived on the market. I love the handling and the comfort. Its an amazing value. I have a Mercedes C class and the Genesis is more luxurious. I do wish however that Genesis was its own brand seperate from Hyundai."

Excellent Car for the price

By on Monday, September 13, 2010

"I noticed it is a little rough riding on bumps, but is a dream on the road. The V/8 doesn't seem to get the MPG they claim."