2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,258 - $25,900.

10/7.2

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"The test drive sold me! Just like a sports car ride. Great on gas too!"

nice vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"We've had the Genesis 4 months and no problems. Rides much better than the Lucerne we traded. Test drove an Avalon and Lexus before buying the Genesis. Genesis appeared to have the best value. I'm 6' 2" and rode 500 miles in the back seat without any problems. I downgraded one star on styling because it seems they couldn't quite decide whether to make the vehicle a sports car or touring car and ended up with a little of both, but neither. Getting around 27 mpg average and performance so far has been excellent. Nav system is easy. I down graded on value because you can't break out the packages and only get what you want. Dealer ended up giving some pretty good concessions on what I said I didn't want so I guess it was ok."

Genesis Coupe Rule!!!

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

"Got my Genesis Coupe for almost 4 months. Absolutely love to drive it. The Infinity sound system is incredible and the leather seats are so comfortable. In terms of technology, I think the Bluetooth Hands-Free system is so useful. My friends and I were trying out the system the other day and it was so fun. I'm a female driver and I'm not so concern about the performance (GC does have excellent power and torque) but I love the exterior styling and the interior design. Just can't keep my eyes off my Genesis Coupe. My friends begged me to drive them around, and I have about 20 people on my waiting list now."

best choice for the money

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"my car has been flawless. very happy with all the features. i would tradw my infiniti every time for this car"

Most Unreliable car I've ever owned

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"when i first bought my car the wheel barrings in the rear went out. i took it in three more time for the same problem. Five months later, my car through a rod when I was on a Trip to Chicago. The dealer I took it to was very rude and didn't offer me a rental car. Some how they got around the warranty and only payed for half the repair costs. I didn't care it took them too long to get my car out of the shop so I thought I would say something about it later to the dealer I Bought it from. So I payed for it then and later. When I got home. I went straight to my dealer and told them about what happened and they went and made a report from it. I got a bill two weeks later stating that I didn't pay for the repair costs at a Chicago dealer. I called the dealer and they basically pawned me off on to customer support. At this point I'm taking my car back to the Hyundai dealer and said I want a as much for the car as I can get. they gave me 24793 For a car that cost 31K. Never. I mean never buy a Hyundai. their worthless."

See if you qualify for