2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 70 | Next

Almost Perfect

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"I've owned a GC 3.8 Track for 3 months, and have put nearly 7500 mi on it. Minor issues: - Occasional vibrating sound from behind driver. - Middle arm rest/storage top makes a "squeaking" noise sometimes. - Middle arm rest also has a poor latching system that pops up. - Dash cover for key holder/electrical outlet pops open and won't close in high temp. The middle arm rest should have used the same latch as the Santa Fe, and the front dash cover could use a better latch. No navigation is a major disappointment, but later models will reportedly have this option. No V8! Hyundai should make the engine compartment bigger for '11, and get the V8 from the Genesis Sedan in there... then it can beat the '10 Stang GT. Overall this is a very fun car to drive, and contains a lot of power (compare the HP to higher priced sports cars and you'll see). I highly recommend that you at least test drive the GC if you plan to buy a sports coupe."

Just Amazed

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I know I read this in another comment but if you had told me a few years ago that I'd be driving a Hyundai I would have hurt myself laughing at the absurdity of the idea. Well I take it back. My Lexus LS 430 finally gave up the ghost and I while I didn't want to give up the luxury I didn't want to pay for the price for a new one. The day I bought mine I also test drove a Mercedes, a BMW and an Avalon. The last car my wife and I drove was the Genesis and it not only rode better but it accelerated better than the aforementioned cars. We were floored when we were told it was a Hyundai, that it got almost 30 mpg [My LS430 only got 19 mpg], I didn't have to give up any of my luxuries and it was only 39k. I had the Mark Levinson stereo in my Lexus and this Lexicon system is right up there. I urge people to just test drive one. The ride is great, the visibility from the interior is excellent and the V6 simply has to be felt to be believed."

Exceeds All Expectations

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be driving a HYUNDAI car today, I would have thought you insane ... but now 3 months into the Genesis experience and I am a fervent convert to this best-in-class, truly luxurious sedan ... by (ahem) HYUNDAI. I will confess to asking the Dealership to mount the Genesis private-label badging instead of the italicized Hyundai 'H' ... and this car positively turns heads at stop lights and on the highway because folks have NO idea what Miebach-looking motor car just blew them away. Distinctively (if admittedly imitative) styling, impressively tight interior, commendable if not industry-leading performance, and a mind-blowing sound system are just some of the attributes ... suffice to say I am converted and preach the virtues of this new 'find' to everyone out searching for a sweet new, luxurious ride. Drive one ... you won't believe your eyes, ears, and first impressions! And trust me ... the impressions linger every time you drive it!"

sorry new car

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"transmission acting up. metallic and clunking noise. warranty worthless as dealer and hyundai have made me an orphan. will not allow any other independent opinion. donlop tires cause vibration and hard ride."

LEMON---CAR 4.6

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"after 1500 miles the transmission started to have an abnormal metallic slapping and clunking sound.this also caused the rear end to a slapping sound an some gear wine.dealer miss lead me .HYUNDAI TECH AND hyundai customer service DO NOT MEAN ANY THING.There are no adjustments or parts for this electronic transmission and rear end.HYUNDAI TECH an DEALER SERVICE road tested a new stock unit.stated condition is normal with this GENSIS rear drive vehicle."

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 70 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for