2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 398 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Car I have had....I am in Love even after 84K

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Drives like new after 84K"

Cons: "New Tires not good for Snow weather..."

"I have had ZERO problems driving 84K miles on this 2009 model 3.8. I plan to keep this as long as I can and this beauty still drives like a new one. I put regular fuel and it gives me 24-28 miles per gallon. The only negative about this car - The tires on a brand new car is not good for winter drive. Replace it with Michelin and it drives like a SUV even on snow."

One of the best, most fun cars I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Awesome acceleration, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Track suspension is stiff, OK gas mileage"

"This is a real car. It is not some sheep in wolf's clothing. There is wolf inside. My Genesis moves, very quickly, and without much effort. If you want to burn rubber, you can. If you just want to go to the grocery store, you can. If you want to drive long distances, you can. In short, it is a car for most drivers. Now, it is not the most comfortable car but not everyone wants a Buick. You can't carry a lot of stuff in it but not everyone wants an SUV. You can only carry 2 adults comfortably, but not everyone wants a mini-van, and my 75 pound dogs have never complained. The styling, inside and out, is beautiful. Lots of smooth, flowing lines. Lots of tech inside. Good visibility. And people do see you. For the money, this is a very good sports car. Take it on the road, take it to the track, just drive it. You'll love it."

An excellent vehicle with all the bells and whistl

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Excess power. Like a Lexus with a 30% discount."

Cons: "I really don't have any cons with this vehicle."

"A full up luxury midsize vehicle. Has been a dependable performer with not one problem since brand new (now 2 1/2 years old). Shucks, only 7 1/2 years left on the warranty. I traded a Lexus LS430 in on this vehicle and feel like I just got an upgraded version."

Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great sporty look and classy too. Inside-nice."

Cons: "Ride can be rough/not good in snow, wind, rain."

"I truly enjoy my Genesis. It's a fun car with great power. However, it doesn't handle well in snowy, wet or windy driving conditions. A great car as an alternate vehicle but I would not recommend it as a primary mode of transportation, particularly if you reside in an area that has harsh weather conditions. Great interior look with lots of leg room in the front--rather tight for rear seat passengers."

Amazing

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Pros: "Design, power, driving, price"

Cons: "none so far"

"I've not posted review on KBB ever but my Genesis 3.8 brought me here to share my experience. It's a really amazing car. The feeling while driving is more like a BMW 5 series which I drove when I was in Germany. It really reminds me BMW 5. Unlike other old Hyundai models, Genesis is pretty firm and responsive. The exterior and interior is beautiful. I'm very satisfied with my Genesis."

My Dream Car

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Style, Driving Dynamics, Horsepower, RWD, Price"

Cons: "Gas mileage, Winter Weather"

"It has been the best car i have ever owned, sure it has some build issues but the value for what you get are amazing i would never get rid of it for the world. Not much of a winter car i might add though It has its cons but it is one of the best cars you can buy for the money, and hyundai always has awesome value, and the best warranty, along with Kia. Looking for a great sports car dont forget to look at the awesome Genesis Coupe."

Very enjoyable ride

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Great features, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Poor snow vehicle"

"I still have not changed the original tires. I had a terrible time in the snow. However I love the car, the ride, the sound system, the features we take for granted. 1) the door lock automatically 2) auto wiper system, but the best is the cruise controls auto distance control. I never worry about a vehicle jumping In front while in cruise mode it keeps it's distance automatically."

Poor man's sportscar

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive; great sound system"

Cons: "Clutch/shifting problem"

"I own the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track and I like the overall performance so far. The only drawback for me is the suspension system, which gives a rough ride when driving on poor road conditions. They need to fix the glitch with the traction control system which sometimes comes on upon starting the engine. The traction control light comes on and you can only turn it off when you restart your car. If you try to drive off in that condition, the transmission jolts and somewhat misengages and the only way to prevent it from damaging your transmission is to return it to "park" and then restart the car. I thinnk Hyundai should look into this and so far i was told in the dealership that they could not detect this problem with their diagnostic tools."

2010 Genesis 3.8 coupe Track

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior quality"

"Have this car for 4 years. Not a single problem, Smooth pick up, lots n lots of power. The twin exhust makes a nice throtty and raspy noise, gives you a hint that there is a big V6 under the hood. One thing you should consider, if you live in a state where roads are not good, forget about this car. the ride is stiff & hard what you expect from a sports car. Regular maintance is not that expenside but If you have the Track or R-spec package you are gonna spend some big bucks on tires. Each tires cost you around $250 to $300. Other than that its an awesome car to have."

lot for money, quality fair, dealers bad

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "good price, lots of power"

Cons: "below average quality and service"

"many options for the money. The quality for a $40,000 car is well below average. Dealer service is very very bad and no help from level above dealer. Resale value is below average. Good riding car with lots of power, Two times with in a year, battery failed and car totally locked up. Each time dealer said car fixed. last time service said it was because of a bad trunk latch, I am not fooling."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals