2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,837 - $23,528.

10/7.3

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great car - Great value

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Plush luxury interior- A lot of car for the price."

Cons: "Harsh riding on some roads."

Smoky Mountains in the Fall

"Love the styling and features. This car replaced an earlier Toyota Avalon because it had similar features and was much more stylish. Owned for two years with no problems. Comfortable and economical on long trips (Interstate hwy. driving has averaged 31-32 mpg on regular gasoline.)"

Smoky Mountains in the Fall

Outstanding Value

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Great Value!"

"I have owned every type and level of automobile in my 60+ years of driving. As a Grouchy Old Man-I hate everything, everyone, and every car dealer. This Genesis is a great car--I have nothing to "gripe" about. The vehicle runs great, rides great, even the dealers where it has been serviced are first class. The fun is that when it's valet parked people don't know what it is--all think it is a high cost, high end luxury car. The later is true it performs like a high cost luxury car but it is not! Thank You for "listening" to an old guy babble."

BEST car I have owned!

By on Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fast car, handling."

Cons: "Nav system not shaded."

"I have owned a 911, 500 SL, 750IL, Corvette, Toyota Avalon. This car has a tight ride, incredible acceleration, and fabulous sound system. I have had far fewer mechanical problems, zero, and one small electrical problem which was promptly fixed by Hyundai. Best car."

Best Car I have had....I am in Love even after 84K

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Drives like new after 84K"

Cons: "New Tires not good for Snow weather..."

"I have had ZERO problems driving 84K miles on this 2009 model 3.8. I plan to keep this as long as I can and this beauty still drives like a new one. I put regular fuel and it gives me 24-28 miles per gallon. The only negative about this car - The tires on a brand new car is not good for winter drive. Replace it with Michelin and it drives like a SUV even on snow."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Great Value, fun to drive"

"I owned a 2001 Acura CL which I really enjoyed, but not as much as the Genesis. I bought the Acura because of the conveniences and quality of the car for the money I paid, but I believe the Genesis offers far more for the money plus the fact that I can put regular gas versus premium for the Acura. I never received too many compliments on the Acura, but I am shocked at the number of people that still come up to me and compliment me on such a beautiful car, and they ask what kind of car is it....and I tell them it's a Hyundai Genesis, and they usually say, "Wow, Hyundai has come a long way...they make beautiful cars now." Another frequent question is how do I like the car, to which I respond, "I love this car." It's heavy and sticks to the ground like some Mercedes and older Jags I've driven. It's powerful, and I've never had a better sound system than the Lexicon 17 speaker DVD player / sound system. The closest one would be a Bose on an older Infinity J30, but this is still so much better. The other good thing is you don't see too many Genesis cars on the road, which means they don't get stolen or taken for parts because there isn't the same demand there is for something like a Camry. I hope it stays that way. Unfortunately, I think people will start to figure the Genesis out and start buying a lot more."

See if you qualify for