2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 409 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

One of the best, most fun cars I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Awesome acceleration, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Track suspension is stiff, OK gas mileage"

"This is a real car. It is not some sheep in wolf's clothing. There is wolf inside. My Genesis moves, very quickly, and without much effort. If you want to burn rubber, you can. If you just want to go to the grocery store, you can. If you want to drive long distances, you can. In short, it is a car for most drivers. Now, it is not the most comfortable car but not everyone wants a Buick. You can't carry a lot of stuff in it but not everyone wants an SUV. You can only carry 2 adults comfortably, but not everyone wants a mini-van, and my 75 pound dogs have never complained. The styling, inside and out, is beautiful. Lots of smooth, flowing lines. Lots of tech inside. Good visibility. And people do see you. For the money, this is a very good sports car. Take it on the road, take it to the track, just drive it. You'll love it."

An excellent vehicle with all the bells and whistl

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Excess power. Like a Lexus with a 30% discount."

Cons: "I really don't have any cons with this vehicle."

"A full up luxury midsize vehicle. Has been a dependable performer with not one problem since brand new (now 2 1/2 years old). Shucks, only 7 1/2 years left on the warranty. I traded a Lexus LS430 in on this vehicle and feel like I just got an upgraded version."

Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great sporty look and classy too. Inside-nice."

Cons: "Ride can be rough/not good in snow, wind, rain."

"I truly enjoy my Genesis. It's a fun car with great power. However, it doesn't handle well in snowy, wet or windy driving conditions. A great car as an alternate vehicle but I would not recommend it as a primary mode of transportation, particularly if you reside in an area that has harsh weather conditions. Great interior look with lots of leg room in the front--rather tight for rear seat passengers."

2010 Genesis 3.8 coupe Track

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior quality"

"Have this car for 4 years. Not a single problem, Smooth pick up, lots n lots of power. The twin exhust makes a nice throtty and raspy noise, gives you a hint that there is a big V6 under the hood. One thing you should consider, if you live in a state where roads are not good, forget about this car. the ride is stiff & hard what you expect from a sports car. Regular maintance is not that expenside but If you have the Track or R-spec package you are gonna spend some big bucks on tires. Each tires cost you around $250 to $300. Other than that its an awesome car to have."

My 2nd genesis-a great car

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "just a good car !"

"Bought my 1st genesis in 2009. Had the car 3 years 1 month. Bought 2012 1 year 2 months. My 2012 is improved over the 2009. Better ride, smother power and a small improvement in gas mileage. Looked at all the other cars like BMW, Acura (owned one in 2007) Mercedes, Audi, and other. Genesis is the best buy for the money. Plan to look at the 2014 Genesis."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals