2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"What a delightful surprise! A quality luxury vehicle from Hyundai? I never would have believed it, but one test drive and I was sold."

Can Extreme Value Be Fun? Yes!!!!

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Bought it on June 30, and now I have to fight with my wife on who gets to drive it. The six speed manual and clutch aren't as precise as other sports cars, but the more you drive, the easier things are. Spent a day driving in the mountains with a family of 4 in the car, and we had a blast. The seat bottoms could use a little more support, as we were sore by the end of the day. But what sports car is perfect in every way? This HYUNDAI gets over 25 mpg in the city, over 30 on the highway, and can blow away many V8's. I traded in an Acura TL. The TL was fairly reliable, but had its share of problems and the more powerful Hydundai was 20% less than the TL's 2006 sticker price. Way more car for the money, and even more fun when you have all that extra money in your pocket. Every day I look forward to having a fun commute to work. That never happened before."

Excellent automobile

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"Fast, luxurious interior, comfortable. Every possible option. Mine is fully equiped including the European Prestigue Pkg. Lexicon sound system great. GPS great and easy to use. Much better than my 2005 LS430, and my 2007 M-35 Infiniti. It can be programed by my wife while we are moving. (A sore point with both Infiniti & Lexus). Just completed 4000 mile trip from Fla. to NJ. and return and got 27.8 MPG with 89 gas. (6cyl 290 HP) Do not miss my Lexus & Infinity. Fantastic value!!!!!!!"

not user freindly

By on Saturday, September 05, 2009

"drivers and passenger seat need the same features. both seats need much more thigh support. need light under hood.need grips on under side of steering wheel. sun washes out nav screen and back up camera. limited warranty on most electronic items.window washers only spray lower part of windshield.no cure for transmission shifting problems. dunlop tires cause rough feel and ride hard ride. tires also have balance issues. steering needs to be easier. no timer on rear or front defrosters."

Best Sports Car of 2010

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"The GC is worth every penny. Great car, great value, and fun to drive. I never had any desire to drive around with my other cars. But the Genesis Coupe makes me LOVE driving. The leather seats are so comfortable and the car comes with so many features such as Bluetooth hands-free phone system, ipod/USB connection, heated seats, ABS, ESC. I love the design of the steering wheel and the body shape of the coupe, so powerful and modern. Rear Wheel Drive will be a problem for me in Canada's winter time, but I still love it. In my opinion, the Genesis Coupe is the Best Sports/Performance Car of 2010. Absolutely LOVE the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals