2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 350 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Genesis Coupe Rule!!!

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

"Got my Genesis Coupe for almost 4 months. Absolutely love to drive it. The Infinity sound system is incredible and the leather seats are so comfortable. In terms of technology, I think the Bluetooth Hands-Free system is so useful. My friends and I were trying out the system the other day and it was so fun. I'm a female driver and I'm not so concern about the performance (GC does have excellent power and torque) but I love the exterior styling and the interior design. Just can't keep my eyes off my Genesis Coupe. My friends begged me to drive them around, and I have about 20 people on my waiting list now."

best choice for the money

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"my car has been flawless. very happy with all the features. i would tradw my infiniti every time for this car"

Most Unreliable car I've ever owned

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"when i first bought my car the wheel barrings in the rear went out. i took it in three more time for the same problem. Five months later, my car through a rod when I was on a Trip to Chicago. The dealer I took it to was very rude and didn't offer me a rental car. Some how they got around the warranty and only payed for half the repair costs. I didn't care it took them too long to get my car out of the shop so I thought I would say something about it later to the dealer I Bought it from. So I payed for it then and later. When I got home. I went straight to my dealer and told them about what happened and they went and made a report from it. I got a bill two weeks later stating that I didn't pay for the repair costs at a Chicago dealer. I called the dealer and they basically pawned me off on to customer support. At this point I'm taking my car back to the Hyundai dealer and said I want a as much for the car as I can get. they gave me 24793 For a car that cost 31K. Never. I mean never buy a Hyundai. their worthless."

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"What a delightful surprise! A quality luxury vehicle from Hyundai? I never would have believed it, but one test drive and I was sold."

Can Extreme Value Be Fun? Yes!!!!

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Bought it on June 30, and now I have to fight with my wife on who gets to drive it. The six speed manual and clutch aren't as precise as other sports cars, but the more you drive, the easier things are. Spent a day driving in the mountains with a family of 4 in the car, and we had a blast. The seat bottoms could use a little more support, as we were sore by the end of the day. But what sports car is perfect in every way? This HYUNDAI gets over 25 mpg in the city, over 30 on the highway, and can blow away many V8's. I traded in an Acura TL. The TL was fairly reliable, but had its share of problems and the more powerful Hydundai was 20% less than the TL's 2006 sticker price. Way more car for the money, and even more fun when you have all that extra money in your pocket. Every day I look forward to having a fun commute to work. That never happened before."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals