2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 395 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

LOVE IT

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "most car for the money. Quiet, smooth drive"

Cons: "seat belt is not comfortable for ME"

"I love this car. The handling is outstanding. It is quiet and feels safe. There is so much leg room and storage room. People stop me all the time and tell me how beautiful the car is. My only complaint is the driver side seat belt hits me in the wrong spot. I am short and have a hard time with this issue anyway. It is adjustable--but not enough for me. Otherwise, the car has been a joy to own."

Not the Hyundai of 10 years ago

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Power, Handling, Comfort"

Cons: "Lack of LSD outside of R-Spec/Track editions, Fuel"

"The 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t is not a Hyundai of 10 years ago. Hyundai has stepped their game up with each generation of Genesis, with this generation (2013+) being the first which car enthusiasts can take seriously."

Great highway car

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Good looking and fun to drive. Also great finishi"

Cons: "Lack of blindspot sensor"

"This is a Canadian car which travels between there and Florida for the winter. Three trips so far, and it is a great highway car. Safe and comfortable"

Hyundai hit a home run here

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Most car for the money anywhere!"

Cons: "Need sports car fine tuning"

After the dragon.

"This is the second generation of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, which came out in 2010. When compared to the competition there is really not a lot of comparison. This car in the "bang for the buck" area wins hands down. You have to bust out and other ten grand to get the same car anywhere else. I have had this car for almost a year, and just love it. It is easy to do minor upgrades on. It drives wonderfully, like any Japanese or European car of similar class. No it is not a BMW M4 but then you didn't pay that price for it either. I have taken this car to a few club rally's and on long drives and even dirty it turns heads. To sum it all up. It looks great on the outside, feels great on the inside, runs like a beast and turns heads almost everywhere we go."

After the dragon.

Greatest car ever!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Cons: "Can't think of a single one"

"This is the fourth Hyundai I have bought and I have never had a car I liked more than this one."

Super fun, classy ride

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "Super fun to drive, beautiful vehicle"

"Great fun to drive, handles like a dream, comparable to mid priced sports cars. This has been one of favorite cars over the past 30 years. The Hyundai dealership has been very professional, truly appreciated. I highly recommend this moderately priced vehicle to anyone who wants to drive a sharp looking car that handles great. Fun, fun, fun"

09' 4.6 w/ Tech Package = Bargain Benz

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Everything considered, it is a flat out bargain!"

Cons: "Wish that AWD was an option"

Looks so much better than the "Flying H"

"Drive the comparable German and Domestic models and you'll find this car fitting perfectly on top! It crushes the value category, barely plays second fiddle to the German handling (major price difference though) and stomps on the Domestic models in every category (interior quality...HUGE difference). If you're afraid to tell people that you drive a Hyundai, then stroke the bigger check every month for the flashy logo, give up a superior stereo and lots of standard features, or just rebadge the thing so it looks like the Genesis that they sell in Korea and once a month someone will say "What kind of car is that?", or "Is that a Bentley?"."

Looks so much better than the "Flying H"

2010 Gen Coupe 3.8 GT

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Power, Standard Equipment, Comfortable Fun Ride"

Cons: "Backseat, Snow Driving"

"I have now owned my car for the last 3 years and I have considered getting ready to trade up and move into the big leagues of muscle and yet everytime I look around at a possible new suitor and look out in my driveway I fall in love all over again. This car has been nothing but great to me. The power is an absolute blast when you a ripping down the highway, which i drive an hour to and from work each day. I actually enjoy getting into and starting my car and getting ready for the work day. Having just passed the 50k mile mark I have to say I have not run in to any problems that were not user error (My aftermarket exhaust throws a check engine light) and outside of that one small issue the car has only been to the dealership for oil changes and routine maintenance. I will agree with everyone else that the car is not great in the snow but it also hasnt left me stranded anywhere this winter. I have gotten many comments about how nice the car is. It draws a lot of attention. Needless to say I would absolutely recommend anyone in the market for Mustang/Charger/Challenger/Camaro's to check out the Genesis coupe before you sign on the dotted line. The car is quick and comfortable and makes normal daily driving relaxing and yet fun at the same time. P.S. The backseat is usable only for children, adults under 5'5" and storage"

Better than my traded in BMW

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pros: "Value for money paid, acceleration, quiet interior"

Cons: "back seat doesn't fold down"

"BMW was fun to drive but it spent too much time at the dealership service department. When the warranty ended, so did my ownership. Bought this Genesis sedan with the lux package (did not need/want the tech package). Love the car so far. Fast, quiet, and it handles extremely well for a large sedan. Tons of room inside and the quality of the materials and assembly is fabulous. My ONLY complaint is that the back seats do not fold forward to extend the cargo area. That said, the actual trunk is huge. Great car at a great price (when I bought Hyundai had $3K of factory money available, so I got 6K off MSRP)."

multiful times of problem with navigation cd syste

By on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Pros: "fine perfprmance, fun driving"

Cons: "navigation $ cd, radio problem"

"Very fun to drive. First time I drove so many people showed the interest. Started the problem with navigation and music system from first year. Dealer fixed(?) 4 or 5 times. The warranty peoriod is 3years. I purchased this car Aug/ 2009. First problem in 2009 and the last car was fixed on March 2012. Please explain the warranty in my situation. Thanks"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals