2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best value for money car

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "fit and finish, looks, sound system, overall value"

Cons: "None so far"

"This car is just amazing. Fit and finish, looks and the amount of features is unparalleled in this price range. The car is compared to Chrysler 300 and Buick , it can easily stand side by side to Lexus, infinity M, Mercedes E class and BMW that will cost you many many more thousands of $$$. Sound system is phenomenal, one of the best available out there. The adaptive cruise control is very nice. The V8 4.6 is simply a rocket. If you plan for a luxury sedan, give the genesis a try... You won't regret!"

Great value fand my third one!

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable with a roomy interior and trunk.."

Cons: "Handling could be improved upon"

"Very comfortable and well equipped vehicle. Dealer maimtenance costs are lower than than other luxury cars I have owned."

One of the best, most fun cars I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Awesome acceleration, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Track suspension is stiff, OK gas mileage"

"This is a real car. It is not some sheep in wolf's clothing. There is wolf inside. My Genesis moves, very quickly, and without much effort. If you want to burn rubber, you can. If you just want to go to the grocery store, you can. If you want to drive long distances, you can. In short, it is a car for most drivers. Now, it is not the most comfortable car but not everyone wants a Buick. You can't carry a lot of stuff in it but not everyone wants an SUV. You can only carry 2 adults comfortably, but not everyone wants a mini-van, and my 75 pound dogs have never complained. The styling, inside and out, is beautiful. Lots of smooth, flowing lines. Lots of tech inside. Good visibility. And people do see you. For the money, this is a very good sports car. Take it on the road, take it to the track, just drive it. You'll love it."

An excellent vehicle with all the bells and whistl

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Excess power. Like a Lexus with a 30% discount."

Cons: "I really don't have any cons with this vehicle."

"A full up luxury midsize vehicle. Has been a dependable performer with not one problem since brand new (now 2 1/2 years old). Shucks, only 7 1/2 years left on the warranty. I traded a Lexus LS430 in on this vehicle and feel like I just got an upgraded version."

My Dream Car

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Style, Driving Dynamics, Horsepower, RWD, Price"

Cons: "Gas mileage, Winter Weather"

"It has been the best car i have ever owned, sure it has some build issues but the value for what you get are amazing i would never get rid of it for the world. Not much of a winter car i might add though It has its cons but it is one of the best cars you can buy for the money, and hyundai always has awesome value, and the best warranty, along with Kia. Looking for a great sports car dont forget to look at the awesome Genesis Coupe."

Very enjoyable ride

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Great features, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Poor snow vehicle"

"I still have not changed the original tires. I had a terrible time in the snow. However I love the car, the ride, the sound system, the features we take for granted. 1) the door lock automatically 2) auto wiper system, but the best is the cruise controls auto distance control. I never worry about a vehicle jumping In front while in cruise mode it keeps it's distance automatically."

Poor man's sportscar

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive; great sound system"

Cons: "Clutch/shifting problem"

"I own the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track and I like the overall performance so far. The only drawback for me is the suspension system, which gives a rough ride when driving on poor road conditions. They need to fix the glitch with the traction control system which sometimes comes on upon starting the engine. The traction control light comes on and you can only turn it off when you restart your car. If you try to drive off in that condition, the transmission jolts and somewhat misengages and the only way to prevent it from damaging your transmission is to return it to "park" and then restart the car. I thinnk Hyundai should look into this and so far i was told in the dealership that they could not detect this problem with their diagnostic tools."

2010 Genesis 3.8 coupe Track

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior quality"

"Have this car for 4 years. Not a single problem, Smooth pick up, lots n lots of power. The twin exhust makes a nice throtty and raspy noise, gives you a hint that there is a big V6 under the hood. One thing you should consider, if you live in a state where roads are not good, forget about this car. the ride is stiff & hard what you expect from a sports car. Regular maintance is not that expenside but If you have the Track or R-spec package you are gonna spend some big bucks on tires. Each tires cost you around $250 to $300. Other than that its an awesome car to have."

lot for money, quality fair, dealers bad

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "good price, lots of power"

Cons: "below average quality and service"

"many options for the money. The quality for a $40,000 car is well below average. Dealer service is very very bad and no help from level above dealer. Resale value is below average. Good riding car with lots of power, Two times with in a year, battery failed and car totally locked up. Each time dealer said car fixed. last time service said it was because of a bad trunk latch, I am not fooling."

I like it a lot!

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Smooth Ride, great acceleration, steady at speed"

Cons: "Navigation system"

"The Genesis is the car that my family most wants to borrow when theirs is out of service. My son's Toyota FJ was unavailable for a few days during a recent visit so he drove the Genesis for three days. He bought his own Genesis sedan the following Saturday. Only issue so far is that the Navigation system that is in need of updating causing confusion when driving in newly renovated areas."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals