2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"The test drive sold me! Just like a sports car ride. Great on gas too!"

nice vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"We've had the Genesis 4 months and no problems. Rides much better than the Lucerne we traded. Test drove an Avalon and Lexus before buying the Genesis. Genesis appeared to have the best value. I'm 6' 2" and rode 500 miles in the back seat without any problems. I downgraded one star on styling because it seems they couldn't quite decide whether to make the vehicle a sports car or touring car and ended up with a little of both, but neither. Getting around 27 mpg average and performance so far has been excellent. Nav system is easy. I down graded on value because you can't break out the packages and only get what you want. Dealer ended up giving some pretty good concessions on what I said I didn't want so I guess it was ok."

Genesis Coupe Rule!!!

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

"Got my Genesis Coupe for almost 4 months. Absolutely love to drive it. The Infinity sound system is incredible and the leather seats are so comfortable. In terms of technology, I think the Bluetooth Hands-Free system is so useful. My friends and I were trying out the system the other day and it was so fun. I'm a female driver and I'm not so concern about the performance (GC does have excellent power and torque) but I love the exterior styling and the interior design. Just can't keep my eyes off my Genesis Coupe. My friends begged me to drive them around, and I have about 20 people on my waiting list now."

best choice for the money

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"my car has been flawless. very happy with all the features. i would tradw my infiniti every time for this car"

Most Unreliable car I've ever owned

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"when i first bought my car the wheel barrings in the rear went out. i took it in three more time for the same problem. Five months later, my car through a rod when I was on a Trip to Chicago. The dealer I took it to was very rude and didn't offer me a rental car. Some how they got around the warranty and only payed for half the repair costs. I didn't care it took them too long to get my car out of the shop so I thought I would say something about it later to the dealer I Bought it from. So I payed for it then and later. When I got home. I went straight to my dealer and told them about what happened and they went and made a report from it. I got a bill two weeks later stating that I didn't pay for the repair costs at a Chicago dealer. I called the dealer and they basically pawned me off on to customer support. At this point I'm taking my car back to the Hyundai dealer and said I want a as much for the car as I can get. they gave me 24793 For a car that cost 31K. Never. I mean never buy a Hyundai. their worthless."

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"What a delightful surprise! A quality luxury vehicle from Hyundai? I never would have believed it, but one test drive and I was sold."

Can Extreme Value Be Fun? Yes!!!!

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Bought it on June 30, and now I have to fight with my wife on who gets to drive it. The six speed manual and clutch aren't as precise as other sports cars, but the more you drive, the easier things are. Spent a day driving in the mountains with a family of 4 in the car, and we had a blast. The seat bottoms could use a little more support, as we were sore by the end of the day. But what sports car is perfect in every way? This HYUNDAI gets over 25 mpg in the city, over 30 on the highway, and can blow away many V8's. I traded in an Acura TL. The TL was fairly reliable, but had its share of problems and the more powerful Hydundai was 20% less than the TL's 2006 sticker price. Way more car for the money, and even more fun when you have all that extra money in your pocket. Every day I look forward to having a fun commute to work. That never happened before."

Excellent automobile

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"Fast, luxurious interior, comfortable. Every possible option. Mine is fully equiped including the European Prestigue Pkg. Lexicon sound system great. GPS great and easy to use. Much better than my 2005 LS430, and my 2007 M-35 Infiniti. It can be programed by my wife while we are moving. (A sore point with both Infiniti & Lexus). Just completed 4000 mile trip from Fla. to NJ. and return and got 27.8 MPG with 89 gas. (6cyl 290 HP) Do not miss my Lexus & Infinity. Fantastic value!!!!!!!"

not user freindly

By on Saturday, September 05, 2009

"drivers and passenger seat need the same features. both seats need much more thigh support. need light under hood.need grips on under side of steering wheel. sun washes out nav screen and back up camera. limited warranty on most electronic items.window washers only spray lower part of windshield.no cure for transmission shifting problems. dunlop tires cause rough feel and ride hard ride. tires also have balance issues. steering needs to be easier. no timer on rear or front defrosters."

Best Sports Car of 2010

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"The GC is worth every penny. Great car, great value, and fun to drive. I never had any desire to drive around with my other cars. But the Genesis Coupe makes me LOVE driving. The leather seats are so comfortable and the car comes with so many features such as Bluetooth hands-free phone system, ipod/USB connection, heated seats, ABS, ESC. I love the design of the steering wheel and the body shape of the coupe, so powerful and modern. Rear Wheel Drive will be a problem for me in Canada's winter time, but I still love it. In my opinion, the Genesis Coupe is the Best Sports/Performance Car of 2010. Absolutely LOVE the car."

Almost Perfect

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"I've owned a GC 3.8 Track for 3 months, and have put nearly 7500 mi on it. Minor issues: - Occasional vibrating sound from behind driver. - Middle arm rest/storage top makes a "squeaking" noise sometimes. - Middle arm rest also has a poor latching system that pops up. - Dash cover for key holder/electrical outlet pops open and won't close in high temp. The middle arm rest should have used the same latch as the Santa Fe, and the front dash cover could use a better latch. No navigation is a major disappointment, but later models will reportedly have this option. No V8! Hyundai should make the engine compartment bigger for '11, and get the V8 from the Genesis Sedan in there... then it can beat the '10 Stang GT. Overall this is a very fun car to drive, and contains a lot of power (compare the HP to higher priced sports cars and you'll see). I highly recommend that you at least test drive the GC if you plan to buy a sports coupe."

Just Amazed

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I know I read this in another comment but if you had told me a few years ago that I'd be driving a Hyundai I would have hurt myself laughing at the absurdity of the idea. Well I take it back. My Lexus LS 430 finally gave up the ghost and I while I didn't want to give up the luxury I didn't want to pay for the price for a new one. The day I bought mine I also test drove a Mercedes, a BMW and an Avalon. The last car my wife and I drove was the Genesis and it not only rode better but it accelerated better than the aforementioned cars. We were floored when we were told it was a Hyundai, that it got almost 30 mpg [My LS430 only got 19 mpg], I didn't have to give up any of my luxuries and it was only 39k. I had the Mark Levinson stereo in my Lexus and this Lexicon system is right up there. I urge people to just test drive one. The ride is great, the visibility from the interior is excellent and the V6 simply has to be felt to be believed."

Exceeds All Expectations

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be driving a HYUNDAI car today, I would have thought you insane ... but now 3 months into the Genesis experience and I am a fervent convert to this best-in-class, truly luxurious sedan ... by (ahem) HYUNDAI. I will confess to asking the Dealership to mount the Genesis private-label badging instead of the italicized Hyundai 'H' ... and this car positively turns heads at stop lights and on the highway because folks have NO idea what Miebach-looking motor car just blew them away. Distinctively (if admittedly imitative) styling, impressively tight interior, commendable if not industry-leading performance, and a mind-blowing sound system are just some of the attributes ... suffice to say I am converted and preach the virtues of this new 'find' to everyone out searching for a sweet new, luxurious ride. Drive one ... you won't believe your eyes, ears, and first impressions! And trust me ... the impressions linger every time you drive it!"

sorry new car

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"transmission acting up. metallic and clunking noise. warranty worthless as dealer and hyundai have made me an orphan. will not allow any other independent opinion. donlop tires cause vibration and hard ride."

LEMON---CAR 4.6

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"after 1500 miles the transmission started to have an abnormal metallic slapping and clunking sound.this also caused the rear end to a slapping sound an some gear wine.dealer miss lead me .HYUNDAI TECH AND hyundai customer service DO NOT MEAN ANY THING.There are no adjustments or parts for this electronic transmission and rear end.HYUNDAI TECH an DEALER SERVICE road tested a new stock unit.stated condition is normal with this GENSIS rear drive vehicle."

Good bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"The value for the dollar is considerably good as compared to similar cars. Nicely equipped with everything you could want in a car without breaking the piggy bank to include bluetooth. Over 3500 miles and no issues at all. Fit and finish is on the money. Performance is good but I would love to see a V-8 offered. It is comfortable on my 84 mile daily drive and handles the pot holes pretty good. The only draw back is the styling which could have been a little less in the waves on the sides and more detail in the front. Highway mileage beats the 27 miles that it claims. At 70-75 mph I get close to 30 mpg with cruise set. Overall I am exceptionally impressed with this Hyundai which is my first to own."

Great Car.

By on Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Great Car, Great Company, Great Value. I bought this car when it first came on the market and love it. Beats the competition in price and performance. All the features of Lexus, Infiniti and BMW, but $15K to $25K less than they ask for their models. Take a look - drive one. You'll will be impressed"

GERMAN brands(why)

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Look I own this car,a 3.8 liter V-6 fully loaded which I paid $38,000.00, and what you get for the money you pay is unreal in this car. I test drove MB, BMW, Lexus, and Infinity's and this car had everything those bigger brands had but costing 15 to 20 thousand less or more. The interior is beautiful and so comfortable and the Lexicon Stereo is top notch, Navigation is easy to use, the power rear sunshade is nice, the bluetooth was easy to connect to, it has what they call easy-out, when you turn the car off the seats slide all the back and the steering wheel slides all the way in to make getting out easier and it slides back to the set position when it is started up. I have the Cabernet Red with the Ebony Interior and soon as I left the dealer I went to get the windows tinted (just a light tint) it really adds to the beauty of the car, people stop on the streets and watch me go by, they circle the parking lot just to come back by to get another look. Just do yourself a favor and go look at one and drive it before spending thousands more for those other luxury brands."

I LOVE the Genesis

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I have owned my 09 Genesis for 8 months and have 28,000K already. I travel a minimum of 250 miles a day so I need to have comfort and good gas mileage. I'm happy to report The Genesis is all that! My car has been mistaken for a BMW more times that I can count! Major ego booster...haha! The interior lights are a soothing blue and white; unlike the harsh red in a BMW. Having the dual climate control is an awesome feature. I tend to freeze my friends so now we're all comfortable. The Lexicon stereo is unreal! Everytime I pull into anywhere they all laugh and say, "Michael's here." Having my ITunes with me is great and what an easy hookup! The XM is incredible! This car is power everything...from the 'dummy lights', including low air pressure in tires, to the powerful engine; from the windows to the door locks; from the push start to the sun roof to the rear sunshade. You also get 2 AC plug-in's, in addition to the IPOD plug in. Seriously...if you're looking for 'bring it on luxury' vehicle with heated/cooled seats (again, touch of a button) at half the price with good gas, a powerful engine (I have V6..that was enough...believe me!), comfort, slick design that is BMW-esque, a POWERFUL stereo system that will make you lose your hearing - all in a car that will make your friends and family sick - GET THE GENESIS. Believe me - I had my doubts that it was a Hyundai. I argued this fact with the dealer at first but after the test drive I was sold. You don't even feel it shift gears! BUY, BUY, BUY!"

best value/bang for the buck

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Very pleased with this vehicle. Coming up on 5000 miles and under mixed driving (city/hwy) I'm pulling 25mpg. I'm beyond the image thing...this is a good car. I have the v6 with everything. The vehicle is quiet. The sound system is awesome! Overall the vehicle rides very smooth. However when it's cold out (below 45F) it seems stiff but smooths as it warms. I run synthetic oil. 35PSI in the tires. It's been a great car especially when compared to and driven against cars costing many thousands more. Highly recommended. Now if it will just hold resale in 5 years that will be great...LOL"

american

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"need six way and air conditioned passenger seat .lousy dunlup tires out of balance and rough riding.to much road feel in steering wheel which is difficult to turn.navigation system not easy to learn.rear seat arm rest to wide makes bucking seat belt a chore when down. transmission does not down shift smoothly.when stopped you will be pulled forward if you do not kept your foot on the brake."

hot-rod

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"hard-steering-drivers-seat-needs-to-be-longer-bad-tires-hard-ride-nav-system-difficult-passenger-seat-needs-tobe-6-way-and-air-conditioned-hard-to-buckle-rear-seat-belts-harder-when-using-child-seat-cup-holders-for-small-cups-only-drivers-seat-and-steering-wheel-need-to-go-further-back-"

m-l

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"hard-steering-stiff-ride-only-two-positions-in-passenger-seat-rear-cup-holders-to-shallow-drivers-side-blind-spot-when-seat-is-all-the-way-back-one-and-two-year-guarantee-on-interior-items-only-drivers-seat-does-not-raise-up-enough-steering-wheel-needs-to-come-back-further-confusing-navigation-system-when-opening-rear-doors-it-seems-the-locking-mechanism-never-engaged-dunlop-tires-have-to-much-road-feel-and-balance-problem"

One Heck of A Driving Machine

By on Monday, March 30, 2009

"Fantastic Luxury Sports Sedan, Hugs the curves ,power available luxury comparable to Mercedes, drives as well as the ultimate driving machine, have had seveal of both MB and BMW, some complain about suspension but I feel it allows me to know the road I am on and yet is still comfortable to me its well tuned for a true driver. Converted Hyundai Driver"

Great car

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Great car! Unfortunately, have already been rear ended and the headrest device kept my neck from injury on impact. The only complaint I have is the time it takes for the rear defroster to work. The windsheild side supports are slightly larger than I am used to because of the enclosed airbag, but I am getting used to it now. I still look forward to driving everyday, my test for a terrific car."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals