2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great value fand my third one!

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable with a roomy interior and trunk.."

Cons: "Handling could be improved upon"

"Very comfortable and well equipped vehicle. Dealer maimtenance costs are lower than than other luxury cars I have owned."

In its own class

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "always getting compliments on it"

Cons: "door handels"

"they got it right.........i love this car......only complaint is the plastic door handles"

Sweet used Genesis 4.6

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Very nice content with lots of features. Limo ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage is so so, but heck it's a V8."

"Found on line at Carmax with only 33000 miles. Has everything I wanted like Nav, backup camera, moonroof, smoooooooth V8. Got for decent price. I call it a poor man's Lexus LS or GS, and I've had both. Great value, just maybe not prestigious as the big boys."

what a great car!! people are missing out

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Great design, powerful engine, no mechanical issue"

Cons: "small trunk space"

"i have been driving Genesis coupe 3.8 grand touring for 3 years now (mine is 2013). I still get really impressed with its performance on freeways. The powerful engine and the sound is also very sexy. It really rocks. I also think that it's under valued and under estimated by people's perception. I think the price is really low for what you get. The real leather is really good quality, the engine is powerful, the drive is so smooth. For 3 years, I never had any problem. People at service are very helpful and friendly. When I went to Audi, Lexus, BMW the sales people there already looked down on this car. I asked if they tried or drove one. They don't know how great his car is and just say things from perception. Although we can't change what people have in their mind, I think once you drive this car, this car is definitely worth every single penny I spent."

Love it so far

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, solid performer in all areas."

Cons: "Rear-wheel drive not very good in snow."

"I picked up a 2014 Genesis (2,000 miles on it) with navigation, sun roof, etc. for $30,500 and immediately drove it from CT to FL and back again. It's a wonderful, comfortable cruising machine with lots of room for passengers and stuff, and we even averaged over 30 miles per gallon during highway stretches. I don't think I'd trust it in the snow, but other than that - great."

Resale value............

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Pros: "Luxury looks, luxury ride. Plenty of hp."

Cons: "NONE"

"Overall, could not ask for a better vehicle. Having been in the USAF, lived in Europe for over 11yrs, this car does equal the Germany badges in every way but one, expensive maintenance. My only grip, resale value. I wish I had known 2 years from purchase, I could find this car at 17 to 21k with 30k in mileage. Luckily I got a good deal, and not looking to upgrade at the moment. As for those on the fence, find a used Genesis 3.8. Worth every penny plus some. You will not regret the purchase."

It is a great car for the price

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No sun roof, no remote starter"

"This car was a demo that the dealership could not sell. Well, that work to my advantage. Car got a lot of power, wonderful handling, and great style."

Love it

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

"This car has been great to me my wife and I really love it.Its a 09 and still has a lot of current feat that other cars companies are just added to there line up's I have the 4.6 and this car is super fast again compared to others this cars gives you more bang for our buck I will prob trade for new style in a few years I bought it in 9/14 and this far no complaints at all. I bought it with 83,250 miles and now has 89,000 I hate racking up the miles but I love to drive it I hope it cont to do well as more miles are added I do here great this from people that have more miles"

Enjoying every minute of the car

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Great price, Great value, driving dynamics"

Cons: "Interior design better in 2015 model"

"This is my fourth Hyundai and the most expensive of them all. ( I had 2 elantras, one veracruz and this one Genesis 5 litre in black). The driving dynamics are excellent and reminds me of the sure footedness of BMW. Interior quality is excellent and design, I like the 2015 model better. Lexicon music system is the best I heard in cars. It's pick up is outstanding and is better than 528i I drove, and certainly faster than Lexus ES 330. No one beats Hyundai when it comes to Value, I bought this vehicle for 40k, and I knew that it is worth a lot more. To be honest I am enjoying this car every minute. I recommend Genesis with out hesitation to any one who is planning to buy a Luxury car with out the premium price."

Sell it before 60K miles

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Confort and looks"

Cons: "mechanicly very poorly built"

"Although this car looks nice, has good power and comfort it is not a well built reliable vehicle that will last beyond 50,000 miles. Once we hit 50k the top end of our engine had to be tore apart to locate and fix a ticking pressure valve. a few moths after that the fuel pump poorly mounted to the driver side valve cover started leaking oil. by 60k the valve cover gasket leaked . At 64K our A/C went out and our windows and door locks started to intermittently not work. 3 days later the battery failed leaving us dead at a gas pump. 2 hours after that we left anti freeze all over the parking lot of a car dealership when something blew in our cooling system. We paid to get rid of this up side down pile of garbage and drove home in a Lexus. Never did they attempt to get factory help covering the issues that occurred only 4k miles past 60k and well with in 4 years of purchase. Do not buy one of these."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals