2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 390 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Car I have had....I am in Love even after 84K

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Drives like new after 84K"

Cons: "New Tires not good for Snow weather..."

"I have had ZERO problems driving 84K miles on this 2009 model 3.8. I plan to keep this as long as I can and this beauty still drives like a new one. I put regular fuel and it gives me 24-28 miles per gallon. The only negative about this car - The tires on a brand new car is not good for winter drive. Replace it with Michelin and it drives like a SUV even on snow."

powerful,economical 26MPG average,reliable

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "power,economy"

Cons: "lousy in snow withoiut snow tires"

"very impressive car to drive, unbelievable power and incredible economy. Lousy in the snow without snow tires though. Dealers all great. In 54,000 miles and only service is air filter and oil change."

This car has it's pros & cons.

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, great handling and fun to drive."

Cons: "Too much rear end torque, poor GPS system."

"This is my first Genesis and I am very impressed with it's styling, both interior & exterior, the Lexicon sound system, the comfort and handling. It is also the first rear wheel drive I have owned in over 20 years and it is the hardest to keep under control. In my opinion, it has far too much rear end torque for the horsepower and it's almost impossible to maintain traction on wet or snowy roads. Definitely unlike any rear wheel drive I've owned in the past. Another complaint is the built-in GPS. I moved to a different city than the one where I purchased the car and the GPS system cannot locate large nationally known retail stores in my immediate area by name and frequently routes me to another city altogether. The system neeeds updated and I was told I would have to pay the $200 for the software. My portable Garmin does a better job for less money and lifetime updates. And finally, my adaptive cruise control went haywire 4 months ago and after 5 appointments with their service department, they cannot fix the problem. It's been a frustrating experience to say the least, but I'm keeping my hopes up because I really do like the car. Really !"

I like it a lot!

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Smooth Ride, great acceleration, steady at speed"

Cons: "Navigation system"

"The Genesis is the car that my family most wants to borrow when theirs is out of service. My son's Toyota FJ was unavailable for a few days during a recent visit so he drove the Genesis for three days. He bought his own Genesis sedan the following Saturday. Only issue so far is that the Navigation system that is in need of updating causing confusion when driving in newly renovated areas."

Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great sporty look and classy too. Inside-nice."

Cons: "Ride can be rough/not good in snow, wind, rain."

"I truly enjoy my Genesis. It's a fun car with great power. However, it doesn't handle well in snowy, wet or windy driving conditions. A great car as an alternate vehicle but I would not recommend it as a primary mode of transportation, particularly if you reside in an area that has harsh weather conditions. Great interior look with lots of leg room in the front--rather tight for rear seat passengers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals