2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Proud Owner

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I only take my car out of the garage on sunny, clear days and I drive slow so people can get a good look at it without having to chase me down. Beautiful car well worth taking a test drive before you buy anything. I've had this car for eight months and have put 5000 miles on it and have not had anything go wrong with it. I'm going tomorrow to buy the Coupe version also."

Bad Suspension

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I have had the car since March 2009. The suspension is horrible. Car very very bouncy. You MUST buy snow tires or you cannot drive the car in snow. Period. So expect to pay another $1000.00 for 4 snow tires or else garage the car in the winter season. The interior is very nice, and I have had no problems with the car other than the bad ride."

Good power...but....

By on Friday, January 08, 2010

"The storage space is limiting. As a preson who drives a large number of miles, I miss a place to put my cell phones, pens, work id badge, wallet, etc. There is one slot for any of the above. Anything else has to be stored in the cup holder or CD compartment. The car has power and the seats are very comfortable."

GREAT CAR FOR $

By on Friday, January 08, 2010

"A rock solid, very fast ,extremely comfortable and quiet at all speeds automobile. It gets alot of attention and positive comments from strangers."

Swallow Your Ego. Take a Test Drive.

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"I know, 5 stars for everything from some nut. No, not at all. After almost 5,000 mi. in four months I feel compelled to write this for anyone who may be sceptical of considering the Genesis coupe. I was an Alfisti for twenty years (Alfa Romeos) and, simultaneously, owned a Jaguar XJS V12 and and Jaguar XJ8L. I am particular about what I drive. I don't have money to burn. I did most of the maintenance myself. I can only say that all of my 5 star ratings are objective. This car, for the money, is an absolute home run. I've had no trouble whatsoever with my 3.8L automatic. Most of the miles have been interstate. A truly incredible sports coupe. If you are considering a BMW, Infiniti, or Lexus, swallow your ego long enough for a test drive. I did and sold my XJS and traded-in the XJ8 for this wonderful coupe."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals