2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great sporty look and classy too. Inside-nice."

Cons: "Ride can be rough/not good in snow, wind, rain."

"I truly enjoy my Genesis. It's a fun car with great power. However, it doesn't handle well in snowy, wet or windy driving conditions. A great car as an alternate vehicle but I would not recommend it as a primary mode of transportation, particularly if you reside in an area that has harsh weather conditions. Great interior look with lots of leg room in the front--rather tight for rear seat passengers."

Sweet, svelte, savage!

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pros: "Absolutely the best-value sporty car on the road."

Cons: "crickets, crickets"

"I've had my Hyundai Genesis Coupe GT for nearly four years and have 52k miles on it. Been in the shop only for scheduled maintenance, and is as solid today as it was four years ago. I LOVE THIS CAR! It handles better than any I've ever driven (I have owned 27 automobiles), and has magnificent power and agility on the road. The automatic transmission knows what gear I need, every time, though I can override it either with the paddles on the wheel or the shifter on the console. The headlights are the clearest and most directional I've ever seen. It gets great gas mileage on 87 octane gas, and has never let me down in terms of reliability, handling, and pure driving fun. The leather interior is top-grade, and it has some really thoughtful amenities, such as the bluetooth phone connection."

This car has it's pros & cons.

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, great handling and fun to drive."

Cons: "Too much rear end torque, poor GPS system."

"This is my first Genesis and I am very impressed with it's styling, both interior & exterior, the Lexicon sound system, the comfort and handling. It is also the first rear wheel drive I have owned in over 20 years and it is the hardest to keep under control. In my opinion, it has far too much rear end torque for the horsepower and it's almost impossible to maintain traction on wet or snowy roads. Definitely unlike any rear wheel drive I've owned in the past. Another complaint is the built-in GPS. I moved to a different city than the one where I purchased the car and the GPS system cannot locate large nationally known retail stores in my immediate area by name and frequently routes me to another city altogether. The system neeeds updated and I was told I would have to pay the $200 for the software. My portable Garmin does a better job for less money and lifetime updates. And finally, my adaptive cruise control went haywire 4 months ago and after 5 appointments with their service department, they cannot fix the problem. It's been a frustrating experience to say the least, but I'm keeping my hopes up because I really do like the car. Really !"

Amazing

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Pros: "Design, power, driving, price"

Cons: "none so far"

"I've not posted review on KBB ever but my Genesis 3.8 brought me here to share my experience. It's a really amazing car. The feeling while driving is more like a BMW 5 series which I drove when I was in Germany. It really reminds me BMW 5. Unlike other old Hyundai models, Genesis is pretty firm and responsive. The exterior and interior is beautiful. I'm very satisfied with my Genesis."

Best vehicle I ever owned.

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "It's like a rocket and handles nice."

Cons: "Accessory power, with engine off, not available."

"Over 50 years of buying new cars and finally a car that is perfect. Have ownd Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Chysler, Dodge, Ford and Plymouth, but the only car that has managed to stay away from the repair shop, has been my Hyuhdai Genesis 4.6. The only issue (minor at that) is the stiff suspension, resulting in a harsh ride over rough roads. On smooth highways, it rides like silk."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals