2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 385 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Car I have had....I am in Love even after 84K

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Drives like new after 84K"

Cons: "New Tires not good for Snow weather..."

"I have had ZERO problems driving 84K miles on this 2009 model 3.8. I plan to keep this as long as I can and this beauty still drives like a new one. I put regular fuel and it gives me 24-28 miles per gallon. The only negative about this car - The tires on a brand new car is not good for winter drive. Replace it with Michelin and it drives like a SUV even on snow."

Great car for the money, but lousy quality paint

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "love the package for the money !"

Cons: "bad peeling paint!!!"

"2012 Genesis with white paint...began peeling during the warranty period. Fixed twice in different places, but now peeling in new spots. Dealer can't do anything without Hyundai factory blessings, and the Hyundai corporate customer relations people refuse to acknowledge that the paint is defective. Therefore , they won't fix the problem, and blame the owner for some "outside influence". If you are thinking of buying a Hyundai, don't! They will drop you like a hot potato rather than own up to the product issues. They obviously don't care about having good customer retention. They have not even asked to have their own Engineers examine the paint problems. If you are currently having similar issues with your paint peeling, let everyone know by posting it all over the place. Maybe the Hyundai factory people will take their heads out of the sand and really try to fix their issues. They must not care about their reputation. They are fortunate to have done very well with good products in recent years, but obviously don't care about standing behind their products and customer retention."

powerful,economical 26MPG average,reliable

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "power,economy"

Cons: "lousy in snow withoiut snow tires"

"very impressive car to drive, unbelievable power and incredible economy. Lousy in the snow without snow tires though. Dealers all great. In 54,000 miles and only service is air filter and oil change."

Great car!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Great price & features, high quality, great mpg."

Cons: "Screen on GPS is hard to read in direct sunlight."

"I have owned my Genesis about 3 weeks. Just took it to Florida on a 500 mile trip. 32.5 mpg @ 70 mph. 35.5 at 55-60. Just great for a car this large. It is a pleasure to drive. I know it is early for this review, but I just love this car. I studied many on KBB and drove all of them before I decided on a Genesis. I studied ALL of the facts/details. You get a lot more for your $ investment, and the warranty can't be beat (I upgraded to 10 yr/100,000 mi bumper to bumper) for not much more $. Try that with the others (the German ones). A satisfied customer..."

Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great sporty look and classy too. Inside-nice."

Cons: "Ride can be rough/not good in snow, wind, rain."

"I truly enjoy my Genesis. It's a fun car with great power. However, it doesn't handle well in snowy, wet or windy driving conditions. A great car as an alternate vehicle but I would not recommend it as a primary mode of transportation, particularly if you reside in an area that has harsh weather conditions. Great interior look with lots of leg room in the front--rather tight for rear seat passengers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals