2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

8.4

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Poor man's sportscar

By on Monday, September 2, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive; great sound system"

Cons: "Clutch/shifting problem"

"I own the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track and I like the overall performance so far. The only drawback for me is the suspension system, which gives a rough ride when driving on poor road conditions. They need to fix the glitch with the traction control system which sometimes comes on upon starting the engine. The traction control light comes on and you can only turn it off when you restart your car. If you try to drive off in that condition, the transmission jolts and somewhat misengages and the only way to prevent it from damaging your transmission is to return it to "park" and then restart the car. I thinnk Hyundai should look into this and so far i was told in the dealership that they could not detect this problem with their diagnostic tools."

So much fun!

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pros: "great price, performance, great looking"

Cons: "drivers side vent blocked by steering wheel"

"Had a 2010 2.0 auto and loved it but totaled it after 34k miles. loved it so much I wanted the same car! only pre-2013 coupe I could find was this 2012 2.0 r-spec. probably the most fun car to drive I've ever owned. the ONLY problem I had with it was the cd player stopped working and the stereo unit would vibrate. got it replaced though. I need to sell though since my commute is 110 miles/day in LA and the stick is killing me. stop and go. highly recommend this car!"

FUN to drive, but...

By on Monday, May 5, 2014

Pros: "FUN to drive, speedy!"

Cons: "Can't carry much or go too far on a tank of gas!"

"This is a terrific little car for zipping around. Handles well, accelerates well, comfy seating, decent sound. Makes me smile when I see it in the driveway or parking lot. HOWEVER ... practical, it's not. The trunk is tiny. The back seats aren't meant for human beings. While the back seats do fold down, there's a huge metal barrier between the seats and the trunk, with only a small pass-through type opening that's useable for larger items. Don't think you can buy out a store and get it home in this car! Gas mileage is atrocious. I get only 15mpg in in-town driving."

This car turns heads at every redlight!

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Blast to drive!"

"Great looking, great performance, and a lot of fun to drive! Hard to believe I was considering a Camaro! The exterior of the 2010 model looks better than the 2013/14 model. Awesome little car!"

Love it!!!!

By on Monday, December 1, 2014

Pros: "love it"

Cons: "No"

"Love, Love, love this vehicle. I owned Honda Cars all my life. But with the Honda you paid for every stinking accessory you want added. With hyundai this car came fully loaded except the premium wheels we added. Can't beat the warranty on hyundai from bumper to bumper. Great sports car. Not a family car. If you are thinking of getting one, get it, you won't be disappointed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals