2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 372 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Sell it before 60K miles

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Confort and looks"

Cons: "mechanicly very poorly built"

"Although this car looks nice, has good power and comfort it is not a well built reliable vehicle that will last beyond 50,000 miles. Once we hit 50k the top end of our engine had to be tore apart to locate and fix a ticking pressure valve. a few moths after that the fuel pump poorly mounted to the driver side valve cover started leaking oil. by 60k the valve cover gasket leaked . At 64K our A/C went out and our windows and door locks started to intermittently not work. 3 days later the battery failed leaving us dead at a gas pump. 2 hours after that we left anti freeze all over the parking lot of a car dealership when something blew in our cooling system. We paid to get rid of this up side down pile of garbage and drove home in a Lexus. Never did they attempt to get factory help covering the issues that occurred only 4k miles past 60k and well with in 4 years of purchase. Do not buy one of these."

Best value for money

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

"Good car, high quality, well design, roomy and good looking, powerful motor."

Car is invery good condition and gets up to 31MPG

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"This Gensis coupe only has just over 2000 miles, driven in summer only.Has Gray cloth interior, Black finish that is 10 miles deep.Car is a turbo 4 cylinder and has a 8 speed automatic. The only thing that does not look brand new is minor scratch on passanger front corner,even has black paint still on it, and the passanger front wheel has a scrape on it that is about 2" long right on the edge, otherwise it looks better than when it came from the factory.I gave the car a 9 in Design: interior & exterior due to what is listed above We live in Omaha NE."

First Hyundai Owned

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Warranty, Lower price, Horsepower, Comfortable"

Cons: "Poor acceleration, Not good in snow, Poor service"

"Traded my 2008 Dodge Charger in for a 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Cons: *Poor acceleration - Initial speed dump - feels like it almost stalls when excelling quickly from stop. *Not good in snow. *Dealer associate(s) drove it over 300 miles when it was supposed to be repaired - tail light rubbed on paint - repair shop terrible customer service and workmanship. Never did fix the issue. Pros: *Warranty 100,000 mi *Low price for what you get *Fast after initial start *Twin-scroll turbocharger 274 horsepower even though KBB has listed at 260 *Nice looking car *Body hugging seats - comfortable Will have more to report after I've owned it a bit longer - the car currently has little over 5000 miles"

very fine car

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "great car for the price is really fast"

Cons: "very convenient"

"a little bit noisy, doors could be a little heavier doors has a hollow sound, miss the back video, the manufacturers have skimped out by not providing auto passenger seat controls"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals