2012 Hyundai Equus

9.4

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

excellent and beautiful

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "great driver best looker super comfortable"

Cons: "better customer care from dealer needed"

"handsomest of the luxury cars.quiet, fast, comfortable tracks hands off on level roads!S550 has edge in quality feel but those chrome vents and other trim are overdone!also lowest price for Merc is 104,000 plus Equus has better power train and bumper to bumper warranty! Much better Value than all overpriced luxury cars Only fault, Hyundai should set aside Equus and Genesis models for more customer distinction and TLC as Toyota did with Lexus!"

Best deal on a luxury car - bar none

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Drive, seating, luxury features"

Cons: "No active passenger seat, AWD"

"Debated on BMW 7 series and Audi A8. I through out the Lexus almost immediately - did not like the seating. The BMW and Audi have some fantastic features not found on the Equus but they were nearly 50% more. The Equus is incredibly comfortable, loaded with features, extremely powerful engine, and more."

Good value for the price

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

"I came in for an oil change and left with a 2011 Equus. Took me a week to check out reviews and cost of normal stuff after the sale and to find out the value of it and my old Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with 105,000 miles and working as though it only had 5,ooo miles on it. I had looked at the Genesis before and could not come to spending that much money. Then i rode the Equus and was impressed. Good communication from the service department of service costs and good information from the sales person. Love this car and hope to keep it for 200,000 miles or more. Plan to use it to travel on road trips four times a year. Love the no noise as I travel and all the extras that come standard with it. I love the shades in the rear and the cool seats up front. It is well worth the extra money. If this car lasts like my Santa Fe I will have a good bargin for the dollars that i spent. The dealership helped to sell me on this car and the service that they provide. My only draw back is the black interior and the low gas milage and the different set of tires for the front and back. i did average over 27 miles on my trip to the lake driving the speed limit or a little below it."

Excellent Value!

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Outstanding ride, unbelievable sound system"

Cons: "Minor sunroof leak and floor vents not working."

"Purchased a 2011 Black on Black Ultimate and absolutely love this vehicle. Tremendous ride, high quality fit and finish and just a solid car all the way around. Not a big fan of the Hyundai dealership experience, and I think they need to step it up a notch if they are going to be successful in this market. I love to drive this car, it is hard to believe how quiet it is when driving! The ride is silky smooth and when in sport mode there is good feel to the road. The comfort of the seats has to be the best i have ever had (Lexus, Acura Jaguar, Lincoln previously). It was very easy to set up my phone for bluetooth and the overall controls are very easy to use. Nav system seems to work very well. I think the car looks great on the exterior and I have had a number of people ask me about the car at different places - it is a great vehicle! The only wo issues so far has been a leak in the sunroof and the air vents for the floor were not working. In the shop now getting fixed. We will see if this car wil hold up over time."

Simply the nicest car I have ever owned

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "Quality,features, value, poweful engine"

Cons: "No softclose doors, no massage in front passenger"

"I have owned Audis, BMWs and several other brands. I intended to buy an Audi A8 or BMW 7, but the Hyundai value was simply too good to pass. Yes there are some features on the other cars that I wanted but they were not worth $40K more. The car is very comfortable and wonderful to drive. It has a powerful engine and drives so smoothly. Over the past three years, I have become a huge fan of Hyundai but would never have considered a luxury car. I have bought two Sonats's for my children and they are exceptional. That experience led to me considering the Equus. It is the best buying decision I have ever made on a car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Equus near Honolulu. See local deals