• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2011 Hyundai Equus

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Best Bang for the Buck

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "Lexicon stereo, quality, acceleration, comfort"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I bought the 2014 Equus Signature, black with tan interior, just a great car. I shopped the Mercedes S550, BMW 750 and the Lexus 460 before making my decision on this purchase. Realistically there is no comparison, this car rocks the competition. The interior of the Equus is awesome, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, the controls are nicely positioned and the stereo is tremendous. The interior amenities are as they should be in a car of this class. The fit and finish is comparable to the cars costing $40K more. The performance is similar to both the S550 and the BMW 750 in acceleration, the ride is more closely related to the S550. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car such as the S550, BMW 750 or LS460 to test drive the Equus. You will be impressed."

excellent and beautiful

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "great driver best looker super comfortable"

Cons: "better customer care from dealer needed"

"handsomest of the luxury cars.quiet, fast, comfortable tracks hands off on level roads!S550 has edge in quality feel but those chrome vents and other trim are overdone!also lowest price for Merc is 104,000 plus Equus has better power train and bumper to bumper warranty! Much better Value than all overpriced luxury cars Only fault, Hyundai should set aside Equus and Genesis models for more customer distinction and TLC as Toyota did with Lexus!"

Best Bang for the Buck

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Interior quality, Performance, Stereo, Price"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

Superb vehicle compared to the competition in this

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Great value, much improved interior and exterior"

Cons: "Only con (if at all) is Hyundai's emblem"

"Unreal people still throw money to the wind for Audi’s, BMW’s, and Mercedes! I have owned all 3 in my lifetime, A 3 and 5 series BMW. The fishes are just as good, if not better inside the 2014 equus. The Mercedes is better, but at six figures! Same with Audi owned a A8 and yes, the fishes are better, but $50k better, NOT! Truthfully, I just can’t understand how some critics can just write off the equus, but hey…that’s their loss! Only feature that would be nice would be AWD, but I understand the next generation will have this option in 3 years or so. Otherwise, get a good set of studded winter tires and let her rip!!!"

Have owned 30 cars in my life and this is the best

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Very nice electric hydraulic steering. Great value"

Cons: "MPG getting 20-24 at present"

"Looked at all the new cars for 2014, BMW, Audi, MB etc. The 2014 Equus gave me all the options, with out the confusing extras penny and dime pricing of the big name brands. Looked at the interior refinements and the the clean touches to the exterior that the 2014 Equus had over the 13."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Equus near Honolulu. See local deals