2014 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,280 - $21,030.

10/6.9

8.1

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Cost effective and reliable...so far

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "fuel econ and fun options"

Cons: "road noise and some minor interior complaints"

"I should start by saying that this is actually a 2013 and only has 3,000 miles on it. The car has been exactly what it was made out to be. It is Economical, conveniently roomy, and has plenty of features available. I have consistently gotten over 40 mpg on multiple road trips. On one 250mi stretch I almost averaged 45 mpg. Around town I average 30-31 mpg. The interior has had some clips come loose, but the dealer has been more than happy to take care of everything. I do wish that the car would have come with a spare. The road noise is definitely there, but it was there during the test drive too so I don't think anyone should complain about it. The car provides an obscene amount of space for such a small vehicle. The truck is suprisingly large. It is more fun to drive than you might think and gets the job done while looking ok. Overall I would say that it serves its purpose well. Just don't get confused by the beamer esque antennae and think that you are buying a luxury vehicle for under 20k."

Love It!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Amazing MPG!!! Very comfortable! Safe! Beautiful!!"

Cons: "Stereo is far away, but controls on steering wheel"

"I am 23 years old and just purchased this car! I love it!! I went from a 2008 Chevy Aveo 4 door, needless to say its like going from a golf cart to a beamer! I love it... It rides very smooth, the cabin is very quiet despite some reviews that say other wise, and has awesome accessories. I have leather seats, sunroof, a CD PLAYER! My aveo never had one and now that I do of course cds are phasing out lol.... Over all I am super excited about this car and it turns alot of heads... I commute 2 hours to work everyday so this car is amazing on gas (I am averaging 39.8 mpg but have made it up to 45.7mpg) and makes me actually look forward to driving! I say Buy this car!! My three main reasons why: 1. Gas Mileage! It really does get 40 Mpg! 2. Its very stylish inside and out 3. Very easy to drive, makes me feel better just sitting in it Good Luck!"

very good car

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "no problems at all good gas mpg.runs great"

Cons: "road noise."

"had the car for 7 months and ITS a great car.28mpg city 38 to 40mpg highway if I stay 65 or below75-80 35mpg.800 mile trip avg.32.no problems at all.bought a regular tire for a spare.Owned a 1996 elantra and it was great. also a 2008 suv-santa fe they are all great autos."

Solid Purchase

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Sporty Interori/Exterior"

Cons: "na"

"I purchased a Hyunda Elantra Limited Edition and have been driving it for 9 months already. I have had no problems at all. For an compact economical car that costs $22K it was quite a deal. The exterior design gives it an edgy look that Honda can't compare too. The interior provides a luxury feel for cars in its class. Overall, its a great deal for a great reliable car without having to break the bank."

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

"I've owned this car 3 1/2 yrs. 120,000 miles without any problems. I'm looking at a new one now. Great value amd warranty."