2013 Hyundai Elantra

8.0

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

7.6/10

My second Hyundai and not last

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Price , MPG , Workmanship , Great looks."

Cons: "None to date"

"Having owned a 2012 Accent( which I loved ) got a great black Friday deal on an Elantra. Got around 40 MPG on my Accent and never any problems Hyundai really impressed us and wasn't sure if I wanted to trade up , but the Elantra is even better. On two road trips I averaged 44MPG at 65-70MPH . So far around town looks like about 35 . It is a very quite car with great ride and looks . Power is good but not a race car . I am very pleased and have never bought two cars of same make in row before . I'm really impressed with Hyundai and I don't impress easily. Can only think a couple of reviewers before me must work for Toyota."

Great Car! Hyundai quit making it too soon!

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Reason: Financial

Pros: "Great handling, awesome body style, cool dash"

Cons: "Gas mileage, weak stereo, expensive warranty"

"I owned a brand new 2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe but had to sell it due to financial issues. Drove it for almost 2 years and I absolutely LOVED this car! It handled so nicely, the car was well equipped and comfortable, paint was beautiful, and the trunk was crazy roomy with a large opening to fit big boxes and furniture into! My only complaints: gas mileage I got was way low to what was indicated on the sticker price and by the dealer. It was supposed to get up to 37 highway. I worked 52 highway miles from home and I never got better than 29mpg. Very disappointing. Also, the stereo was on the cheap side, volume wouldn't go up beyond what I call a "loud for an old woman" level. I wasn't seeking a booming system but I would have liked to crank up my fave tunes and actually feel like they were cranked! Lastly, Hyundai offers a 10 yr, 100K warranty but the things they require you to replace and maintain at OWNER expense was kind of ridiculous. For example, they have an air cabin filter in the vehicle the requires changing at 12K miles. Why? I don't smoke. I don't manufacture pollution inside the vehicle. But I had to replace it to maintain the warranty. Kinda crazy. And you have to BUY your own spare tire for the vehicle and it's not even a full size spare! $300! But .... I loved the car. I am actually in better financial shape now and I am on my way to look at another Elantra Coupe, this one used. (Hyundai stupidly discontinued the Coupe after just 2 years.) SO all in all, I would recommend the car, but expect some things you might be disappointed in!"

Worst car ever

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "Too many to list here. Pay a little more and get s"

"Fit and finish CHEAP. Its like trying to drive an ice skate, in the Winter. Noisy, poor ride, handling is awful"

Nice vehicle can act like a sports car are a famil

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

"Both my wife and I enjoy driving. She in family mode and I using the 6 speed shift."

Cheaply made, bad braking system, cheap paint

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

Pros: "none"

Cons: "no rear windshield wipers"

"Horrible paint job, scratches with ease, Interior feels like cheap plastic. Only had this car for 8 months. Feels like it is ready to fall apart. Will never buy a Hyundai again.."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Elantra near Honolulu. See local deals