2013 Hyundai Elantra

8.0

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

7.6/10

Nice car for the money.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

"Upgraded from an Accent hatchback and it was a great decision. Handles well and the ride is comfortable. Have not taken a long trip in it, so not sure how the comfort would be in that regard. Gets better than expected gas mileage and even better (at least 5 mpg) if you can find and use ethanol free gas. Plus, keeps the engine cleaner. Great car for the price. If you are thinking about getting one...get it."

Solid,strong(absolutely!) & + economy!

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

"Wife made trip to Illinois & back--1300 + miles..epa says 33mpg (GT model). Computer spat out 37.2mpg..... going by plain jane math--mileage divided by gallons..& I'm stil shaking my head over it..41.7 per gallon. Would think 1300 miles would be a good measuring stick! Not sure what to think--she usually drives 72-73 in 70 zones...car terrific so far.Heated seats plus..only 2 small details bother me-one..view out back-being hatch a bit more of a blind spot & secondly..can't just go thru satellite presets-have to run thru am & fm too- a small pain! Otherwise all good!"

Not worth the $, Poor gas mileage/costly flats.

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "body style and inside conveniences"

Cons: "No spare tire, poor bluetooth, lights burn out"

"To my family's dismay, I purchase a my Elentra with just looking at it. Its appearance is sleek and stylish. However, the goodness stops there. With a promise of "free towing" if you have a flat tire, the fine print was that they tow you to a dealership (only) and if it's after-hours, too bad… it's up to you to get a taxi to a car rental and you have to rent a car, get a hotel, etc. until the dealership opens to fix your tire. Then the rear lights have already burned out, before one year. Then the blue tooth drops EVERY call after 20 minutes. Finally, the gas mileage is NO WHERE near what is posted. I average about 23 mpg. Learn the lesson from me and don't be awe-struck with the looks.. it's the fine print that will have you paying in the long run. Compare with a more reliable Honda Civic."

3 months in and love almost everything

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "Awesome MPG and Stlye"

"Purchased in VA, live in NC and commute to VA for work. Avg MPG is actually closer to 40 on a daily basis. Interior design I love - Only wish my son couldn't reach the back of my seat with his feet. THAT gets annoying. This car (respectably named Black Betty) is a great zippy little car that I enjoy driving. my 1hr commute I look forward to after a long day at work. Road noise is minimal and the engine is quick to respond. exterior design I also love. Steering can be adjustable from "Sport" to "comfort". Although it's an automatic I can still control the shifting in a different setting."

Very Relyable

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Great price, great mileage."

Cons: "rides a little rough."

"this is a Hyundai Elantra limited. I'm disappointed that it doesn't have navigation and back up camera."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Elantra near Honolulu. See local deals