2013 Hyundai Elantra

8.0

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

7.6/10

Great car for money

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "good price, great looks, and comfortable"

Cons: "no light in truck and horrible in snow"

"We love this car.. the comfort, ride, reliability etc all very good but it is not a good car in the snow... it's very scary driving when the roads are slick...This is the only reason we're trading it in...I'm not planning on moving down south and I need a car that I'm not scared to drive in the winter..."

Best car I have ever own

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"This car is very agile driving and quick exhilaration. 38.2 mpg on the hwy easy to park in small parking spots"

very good car

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "styling, fuel economy, cargo space"

Cons: "road noise, handling"

"This car is a great option if you are looking for an inexpensive compact car. I am very pleased with the styling of the Elantra, the exterior looks more like a luxury car than an $18,000 compact car. I also like the trunk space, interior, fuel economy, and the audio system. The problem points are road noise, middle seat in the back has no cushion whatsoever, it handles very poorly in bad weather, the front hood doesn't close unless you put so much force you have a fear of damaging the car, very cheap plastics inside even for a compact car, and some blind spots. Other than that the Elantra is a great choice"

My zippy friend 3 months review

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "Great daily driver, lots of bang for the buck."

Cons: "A pillars hinder visibility, uphill acceleration."

"I'm not going into detail about the standard features on the GT, you probably know all that by now. I've now owned my 2014 GT for 3 months. The car handles like a dream and decent acceleration can be achieved if you try starting out in 2nd gear in manual mode. Somehow the gearing seams to favor economy over sportiness. Once it gets going though, the car speeds up quite nicely. I like the predictability when going through the twisties. This car is not a VW GTI, Civic Si or Mazda 3i. It is a very capable compact hatchback that seems to do most things very well. What I don't like is when going up hill it seems like the car keeps on searching for the correct gear to be in. Something else that bugs me is the A-pillars. They seem to be placed so it hinders front corner visibility. Fuel economy is avg. 27 overall. The AC blows cold really quickly. The heated seats is something I didn't think I would like, but on a chilly morning it's great to have until the heater warms up. On the interior features, everything is within easy reach. It would have been nice to have a covered area at the bottom of the center stack and a locking glove-box. It also would have been nice to see some optional items that are available in packages only available on an individual basis. There was no problem seating 4 adults and luggage for a weekend road trip. Everyone at the dealership has given excellent service."

Perfect Fit

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Reliability, Style, Design, Comfort"

"I love everything about this car. I was deciding between this and a corolla and I chose an Elantra and have never looked back. It is a great car with great gas mileage, comfort, and reliability. I even comfortably took it on a road trip with a few other people."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Elantra near Honolulu. See local deals