2010 Hyundai Elantra

Based on 450 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

big bang for your bucks.

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"great commuter car. it has enough gadgets to make you feel like your not in a cheap budget car. its roomy enough so you wont feel cramped. the stock stereo has enough power to crank it up without distortion. the ac takes a few minutes to fill the car up, but will freeze your hands up when it starts working. the trunk is big enough to fit a couple of average sized bodies comfortably.front and rear seats are comfortable and not cramped either and of course the best part. it great on gas and cheaper than that other "H" company whose cars are more expensive, less roomy, and have shorter warranties. all in all, big bang for your bucks!"

Great buy to keep for years beyond the warranty.

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "Stays on the road during windy days great interior"

Cons: "Maybe a larger engine."

"Keep this car maintained and it will last you many years!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pros: "Longevity, great price, economical"

"I have owned 4 elantras in my lifetime. Best car ever. Incredibly reliable, low maintenance, minimal cost. I have never had one come to the end of its life by natural causes; I have hit 2 deer, an auto collision and am still driving the fourth which has 130,000 miles on it. I cannot say enough about this great car."

Reliable - Problem Free Car

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "Price, Gas Mileage, Comfort, Safety Features"

"I have a 07 Elantra that I bought brand new and it now has 43K miles. In the 4 years I've owed it I haven't had one problem with it, it has been very reliable. Besides regular maintenance the only additional expense has been new tires. I just took it in today for a multi-point inspection and everything looked great, which is just what you want to hear! I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a compact car at a good price. Even though it is considered a compact car it is really not that small inside and the seats are pretty comfortable on long road trips. Most likely my next car will be another Hyundai, they have really stepped it up. Although I think I will keep mine for quite a while."

Great Value, Great Size

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"I' ve owned this car for 18 months and had zero problems with it. I was able to negotiate a great deal, a GLS with the prefered package, 5sd $12,750.00 new. I average 28 mpg combined and a best of 32.7 mpg's fully loaded with people and luggage. My plan, take care of it, and hold on to it for tens years. 6 air bags, ABS, power everything, and a input for my mp3. what else do you really need??"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Elantra near Honolulu. See local deals