2009 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews

Great Safety!

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I have owned my Elanatra for 11 months, have 14,000 miles on it, combined highway & city, gas mileage consistently 33-34. Just had an accident where someone pulled out of a median in front of me. I was traveling 55 mph when I hit the SUV. I believe the Elantra is totaled, but I have walked away with only a few sore muscles! The car performed as engineered! THANK YOU HYUNDAI! The front end crumpled, and the air bag deployed. Nothing inside the interior of the car was damaged, saving me from certain injury. I will certainly replace my Elantra with another one as soon as possible! My only minor complaint is with the stiffness of the seats. I travel an hour each way to work, and wish the seats were a little cushier. Thanks again for your safety features, Hyundai!"

Worth the money

By on Sunday, November 09, 2008

"I bought an 08' GLS back in June. The only problem so far with the car is that the Fuel pump went at 3,000 Miles. I got it fixed for free with the warranty. The Fuel Pump was then recalled twice. It says 33 MPG. I drove the Car from Philadelphia to Baltimore and actually got 39 MPG. The normal warranty is 10/100,000 for the power train and 5/60,000 for bumper to bumper. I bargained with the dealership and got the car for 15,700 after sales tax with an extended bumper to bumper warranty to 10/100,000 which is transferable to any other owner should I decide to sell it. Can beat the price and reliability of this car."

Great for the price - FUN SPORTY

By on Thursday, May 22, 2008

"I bought my new Elantra back in February and I love every minute of driving it! It handles very well, brakes and alignment are right on key. I love the interior styling, the blue dash/accessory lights (I am an interior designer... so this impacted my decision!). The plastic details on the center console and rear doors/trunk scratch easily, which tends to make the car look worn fast. Backseat and trunk are quite roomy. It is my first car purchase and I truly recommend it. I have driven Volvos before (several models) so my standards aren't average. This car is great if you are looking for something fresh, innovative, stylish, fuel-efficient, and dynamic. I HIGHLY recommend the sunroof... and to be honest, I am glad I splurged with the spoiler - It really balances the car's silhouette. Just a suggestion! Enjoy!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted