2009 Hyundai Elantra

Based on 436 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Great Safety!

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I have owned my Elanatra for 11 months, have 14,000 miles on it, combined highway & city, gas mileage consistently 33-34. Just had an accident where someone pulled out of a median in front of me. I was traveling 55 mph when I hit the SUV. I believe the Elantra is totaled, but I have walked away with only a few sore muscles! The car performed as engineered! THANK YOU HYUNDAI! The front end crumpled, and the air bag deployed. Nothing inside the interior of the car was damaged, saving me from certain injury. I will certainly replace my Elantra with another one as soon as possible! My only minor complaint is with the stiffness of the seats. I travel an hour each way to work, and wish the seats were a little cushier. Thanks again for your safety features, Hyundai!"

Great for the price - FUN SPORTY

By on Thursday, May 22, 2008

"I bought my new Elantra back in February and I love every minute of driving it! It handles very well, brakes and alignment are right on key. I love the interior styling, the blue dash/accessory lights (I am an interior designer... so this impacted my decision!). The plastic details on the center console and rear doors/trunk scratch easily, which tends to make the car look worn fast. Backseat and trunk are quite roomy. It is my first car purchase and I truly recommend it. I have driven Volvos before (several models) so my standards aren't average. This car is great if you are looking for something fresh, innovative, stylish, fuel-efficient, and dynamic. I HIGHLY recommend the sunroof... and to be honest, I am glad I splurged with the spoiler - It really balances the car's silhouette. Just a suggestion! Enjoy!"

big bang for your bucks.

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"great commuter car. it has enough gadgets to make you feel like your not in a cheap budget car. its roomy enough so you wont feel cramped. the stock stereo has enough power to crank it up without distortion. the ac takes a few minutes to fill the car up, but will freeze your hands up when it starts working. the trunk is big enough to fit a couple of average sized bodies comfortably.front and rear seats are comfortable and not cramped either and of course the best part. it great on gas and cheaper than that other "H" company whose cars are more expensive, less roomy, and have shorter warranties. all in all, big bang for your bucks!"

Great buy to keep for years beyond the warranty.

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "Stays on the road during windy days great interior"

Cons: "Maybe a larger engine."

"Keep this car maintained and it will last you many years!"

Very Nice 4 Door Car

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "Wonderful interior layout, Nice exterior looks"

Cons: "Some of the controls feel too plasticy"

"I purchased this car used in July 2012 after comparing it to the Corolla and Civic. It offered far more car for the money. This is my first 4 door car, I am used to driving "sporty" two doors and it does not drive quite like one of those. However, it is great for what I need it for. I drive in a city environment, it handles great with power to go up San Francisco hills and has a tight turning circle for easy cornering. The Elantra gets good gas mileage, the interior layout is terrific and it is very comfortable to sit in for trips out on the highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Elantra near Honolulu. See local deals